Q: For Marcus students?

Interesting...I dunno why this was such a big deal? (maybe there were other reasons behind his question, who knows?) Is this common throughout the BJJ community? His classes are a bit pricey for my own taste (plus I do not compete or wish to compete) BUT he is the very best in BC and probably even Canada for BJJ and if you want his tutelage then he is going to charge what he sees fit, and thats only fair. If you or I don't want to pay it, there are tons of others who will :) At least theres an answer somewhere in there through all the bullshit...

The point is that ilk invariably shows up on threads regarding Marcus asking off topic questions.
"Why is Marcus wearing a red and black belt"
"Does Marcus charge for belt testing". Passive agressive is a good name for it as orbit said.
He explains these questions as curiosity but obviously has a hidden agenda.
I like Orbit am curious as to your true identity.

orbit: if buddy doesnt want to tell you his name he doesnt have to. Just move on with your "life".

"respect" thank you for pointing that out. I was totally under the impression he had no choice in the matter and had to tell me his name. My life was constipated, plugged with the mystery but your post has dislodged the burden and my "life" is moving on.