Q Lazzarus singer of Goodbye Horses is a woman

???????

mind blown ?????

Q Lazzarus

"........................Q Lazzarus is known for having a deep, husky contralto voice. She was born in New Jersey, married young, fled a marriage of domestic abuse which later would inspire her to write her song: "Tears of Fear". Q's full name is Quiana Diana Lazzarus. After she fled her marriage, Q moved to New York City and became a nanny for an English man named Swan who did not encourage her musical gifts, trying to steer her towards a "practical occupation". Q decided to drive a taxi instead and continue making music independently at times from The Resurrection. She was discovered as a singer when she worked as a taxi driver in New York City. She picked up famous director Jonathan Demme, was whisked off to Hollywood where despite Jonathan's encouragement, record companies refused to sign her.................."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_Lazzarus

Song fucking pounds. Playing it last night but things got weird. Buddies wife went to bed and then it was me and 3 buck naked dudes drinking and listening to q lazarus so i went and passed out in the basement because his ps4 didn't work

Yup Phone Post 3.0

Almost as mindblowing as finding out that the 'Can I have yo numbah?' "guy" on the MADtv skit is a woman lol.