Q to Ronda-haters: Why shouldn't she cut weight?

I don't get it. Now there is a picture of her being bigger off season than on fight day, and people are acting like she is doing something wrong?

What, like 99% of fighters <205 cuts weight but she shouldn't? Why not? Because Cyborg can't make 135 because she has roided too much? Ridiculous.

The "she's not a natural 135er"-comments are so stupid. With that logic there are almost no fighters who fight in their natural weight class.

A thread bitching about other people bitching? These usually work out well Phone Post 3.0

It's because cyborg can't cut as much weight as Ronda I'm pretty sure.

It just makes it look like Ronda doesn't want to fight her, since she did fight at heavier weights before her UFC career.

If it was anybody else, they would be getting grilled about it constantly. Look at gsp, he got grilled for not moving up to fight Anderson, and he never even fought at 185 before! Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - It's because cyborg can't cut as much weight as Ronda I'm pretty sure.

It just makes it look like Ronda doesn't want to fight her, since she did fight at heavier weights before her UFC career.

If it was anybody else, they would be getting grilled about it constantly. Look at gsp, he got grilled for not moving up to fight Anderson, and he never even fought at 185 before! Phone Post 3.0

But UFC doesn't even have a w145 lbs division though.

So what should Ronda's plan be? Force the UFC to create a new division (which has what like one or two "stars"?), vacate her title and move up? All because Cyborg doesn't want to lose some of those roid muscles and get down to 135? Makes 0% sense...

There's nothing wrong with her cutting weight. There's just hardly any women that are cutting anything to 135. Almost all of them belong at 125 but that isn't the division that best suits the person the UFC is interested in promoting. Phone Post 3.0

I don't give a fuck what weight she fights at. If she keeps winning, it's gonna get really hard to keep carrying this grudge I have against her for the way she became champ and for what happened to Cyborg. And for the back seat that all the fighters who worked their ass off in the UFC had to take, when Dana put her out front instead of them.

But...The kid is good. Anyway you look at it. Hope Gina wins! Or Cyborg, whichever comes first.

simonpe -
HandyDarsh - It's because cyborg can't cut as much weight as Ronda I'm pretty sure.

So what should Ronda's plan be? Force the UFC to create a new division (which has what like one or two "stars"?), vacate her title and move up? All because Cyborg doesn't want to lose some of those roid muscles and get down to 135? Makes 0% sense...
There's no way she would be forced to vacate... It's a female superfight, ideally they would meet at 140.....

I just wanna see them fight, anyone claiming this fight makes no sense is a Ronda fan. Phone Post 3.0

It's kind of like Tito and the laughable decision to make the old 200lb division a 205lb division.

They made the division 205lb specifically for Tito, because he struggled to make 200.

They made the main womens class 135lb for Rhonda. There is clearly more talent that can make 125lb, but Rhonda can't.

In fact, the next women's division is 115 iirc,and that's just to keep the 125lb women in the 135lb class.

I understand the business aspect in both cases with Tito and Rousey, but it's obvious the classes were catered for them, and gives them an a slight advantage.

simonpe -

This!! Phone Post 3.0