Qatar security not happy with English fans. Lol

1 Like

You would have to be a complete fucking idiot to go to this country. Imagine you had a kernel of weed in a bag or said the wrong thing. These people are savages.

4 Likes

Dressing up like a crusader in the middle of muhammadville… that’s a ballsy, high level troll.

8 Likes

Why does the Olympics keep happening in absolute shit countries

history channel win GIF by HISTORY UK

4 Likes

How about stop being a cunt and follow the laws of the host country.

It definitely lowers my interest in the whole tournament. It shouldn’t have been held in that backwards ass place, but money rules all and westerners have proven time and again that we’ll sell our soul for a dollar.

4 Likes

Because the world cup is suppose to be fun, if countries have strict, ass backwards laws why go there?

1 Like

Qatar sucks! It’s full of a bunch of spoiled entitled people with no purpose or anything to keep them fulfilled. And the laws are shit. There are about a half a step better than the Saudi‘s.

1 Like

Yes because Muslims respect the West so much.

2 Likes

Precisely my point. Either obey their laws or don’t go.

You know Qatar isn’t GloboGomo and is anti-beta male. Qatar is no place for Americans and Europeans.

Not even the west respects the west. Why should the muslims?

3 Likes

Yeah but you quoted a post, which stated “You would have to be a complete fucking idiot to go to this country”.

Im piggy backing off of that. No interest in going there lol

I like it………fuck them mooselimbs

2 Likes

Because the euro trash that run most international sporting agency’s are corrupt and give zero fucks about the fans. The majority of the fans that care about these sports are too dumb to figure it out. The combination of the two equals a shitshow of greed and stupidity.

1 Like

You’re right it means fuck all to be a citizen now.

Any goat fucking islamist can dingy into your country and he’s a citizen.

It’s pathetic.

2 Likes

The greatest threat to our way of life since Hitler and Nazism.

2 Likes

Too much fucking in India and China…are a pretty close 2nd.

2 Likes