Quality of life better before the Internet?

What say you? Phone Post 3.0

Sort of "ignorance is bliss" type of thing. Phone Post 3.0

Probably not. Remember encyclopedias and dictionaries? Fuck that shit. Phone Post 3.0

I miss those days but I was raised without. Seems more ppl were outside back then. Phone Post 3.0

Internet has made life better and easier.

better after. No question.

Quality of Life before internet and cell phones was better imo.

Theres no reason for the world to move so fast. Phone Post 3.0

No sir. I would say the exact same percent of people are miserable before and after Phone Post 3.0

It was nice hanging out with people when nobody was obsessed with their cell phones. Phone Post 3.0

The world went and got itself in a big, damn hurry. Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - The world went and got itself in a big, damn hurry. Phone Post 3.0
Get busy living or get busy dying. Phone Post 3.0

Clearly it all went to shit when we got electricity.

When I was in third grade, our teacher gave us a project where we had to look up and write a blurb about the significance of every word in the song "we didn't start the fire" (sans chorus)

That shit took hours and hours at the library looking through encyclopedias and shit. Phone Post 3.0

dustynothing - It was nice hanging out with people when nobody was obsessed with their cell phones. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

RTWu - When I was in third grade, our teacher gave us a project where we had to look up and write a blurb about the significance of every word in the song "we didn't start the fire" (sans chorus)

That shit took hours and hours at the library looking through encyclopedias and shit. Phone Post 3.0
Some heavy concepts for third graders there. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely after. The internet brought a lot of convenience with it, but nothing that wasn't already there in some form or another. Phone Post 3.0

WebMD has improved the quality of life. I checked some symptoms I had the other day. Narrowed it down to, hair line fracture in my wrist, torn muscle, or cancer.

Definitely made life better for introverts and for anybody with social anxiety.

A lot of other benefits and opportunities for business and marketing, especially for those who may not have had easy access to promote their services or products, such as fledgling artists, etc.

In terms of communication as a species on a large global scale, things are better.

In terms of communication on an interpersonal/family/local community level, I believe this is where things have fallen apart and we are worse off. Phone Post 3.0

In every single measurable way life is better.

It makes life more convenient, but it is such a time suck.

Its the anti-buddhism technology.