Quarantine weight gain. What do you got??

I'm at 6 pounds and holding (went from 170 - 176).

I used to go to the gym 4 - 5 days a week and I had a good routine going.

I have some weights in the basement, but it obviously can't replace the gym.

The weather is decent so I now run every day to try to compensate. For the last year the most I had run was 3 times/week on the tradmill for a mile. I now run for a minimum of 2 miles.

I don't think I'll get any fatter, but losing muscle tone is a little upsetting.

At least I'll have cardio, right?

What do you got?

Down 12. Mostly water; I don't salt food at home.

No gym so you cant work out? C'mon bro.

I've lost weight. Been keeping my calories in check because I know I'm not moving around like I normally do at work and the gym.

203-214.  going deep on the kalbi and steak.  haven't eaten this much in a long time.

Kings21 - 

No gym so you cant work out? C'mon bro.

A lot of my workout at the gym relied on dumbbells, so i'm out of luck at home.

I have a bench and Olympic bar, so I can do SOME lifting, but nothing like i did at the gym.

And I'm drinking more.

I used to have a glass of red wine with dinner about 5 times a week, but now I add a beer in as well because I'm not going anywhere. So that's 5 extra beers a week on top of more food...

There's no amount of dumbbell work that would offset the calories, so quit blaming the gym.

i'm down 198-185 but it was a conscious effort as I looked at myself being a fat fuck sitting around eating shit
I only did jits a few days a week, so now i'm doing 30min hiit work outs at home and eating better

I'm at about 20.

20 family sized bags of chips that is.

Blew my shoulder out so I am using that as my excuse.

BarkLikeADog - There's no amount of dumbbell work that would offset the calories, so quit blaming the gym.

Well, the dumbbells are the reason (excuse) for loss of muscle tone. Not going to the gym every day is the main issue.

And eating more.

And drinking more.

Can't go to the gym, can't go to the range, still working full time, so my routine is totally off.

I can't even go to the park on the weekends because they're all closed...

I'm exercise more and not snacking, trying to avoid gaining the COVID-15

Lost close to 20lbs but gained back 3 or 4 this week.  Been doing micro workouts all day in my time between meetings and taking the kids out to run around.   

Cooking all the time let’s me stay on a low/no carb diet pretty easily.  Also eating less because there’s no easy temptation to get junk food.  I’d have to make it and Sloth beats Gluttony for me most of the time.  

1 Like

Gained 7 lost 3.. 

Work hours steady at 40 a week so more time to ride bikes, down 6.

"Not going to the gym every day is the main issue.

And eating more.

And drinking more."

Two of things are relevant to your weight gain. One isn't. If you don't get that, we're just repeating ourselves from here on out. I wasn't commenting on muscle tone, although if you'd like me to, I'm reasonably certain you can find something in your home to pick up.

Weight gain / loss is strictly about eating not working out , stop eating like shit 

I’m down 26lbs since late Feb. prolonged fasting, keto (kinda), and working out. 

I'm using this as an opportunity to lose weight and get back in shape. Blacksmithing is all arms and shoulders. The rest goes to shit. Gotta fix that.

The quarantine 15 will become new term