Quebec TME

Made some friends in Cancun that live in Quebec. We are friends on facebook and I am going to stay with them for four days at the end of October. What should I do/see/expect while I am there? I only speak english and I have been to Toronto once and enjoyed myself. 

Some Quebec girls for you troubles

Ich liebe Katzen - 

Montreal and Quebec City have unreal hot women

A lot of uppity french fucks

A lot of girls from Montreal were in Cancun when I went. They definitely are very attractive and seem to know how to have a good time. My friend said he lives like 10 minutes away from the airport so I am guessing his place is close to a lot of places.

where in Quebec? If you're in Montreal I wouldn't worry much about speaking English only.

billid - where in Quebec? If you're in Montreal I wouldn't worry much about speaking English only.

My friend said he lives like 10 minutes away from YQB airport. He speaks English really well. I think he speaks French better though so I am not sure what to expect.

Hammerstein - 
D TRE - 
billid - where in Quebec? If you're in Montreal I wouldn't worry much about speaking English only.

My friend said he lives like 10 minutes away from YQB airport. He speaks English really well. I think he speaks French better though so I am not sure what to expect.

That's Quebec City. Mostly French spoken, but it is a tourist destination so there will be some English but nothing like Montreal.

Nothing like Montreal? You sound like you are familiar with the area...Do you have any recommendations? I know zero french...well I know how to say "my name is" but that's it lol.

Smoked meat sammich and poutine! Do it!

Quebecers don't signal. Phone Post 3.0

Bring a warm coat! Phone Post 3.0

They all speak English fluently in Quebec but they are so impressed with themselves they refuse to. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - Smoked meat sammich and poutine! Do it!

Quebecers don't signal. Phone Post 3.0

Where should I get it? My buddy said its going to be like 30 degrees at night...I live in Texas!! 

ebullock - They all speak English fluently in Quebec but they are so impressed with themselves they refuse to. Phone Post 3.0

You didn't like it there?

You spent a few days with some guys and are travelling to go stay at their place?

Were they shady in any way?

billid - You spent a few days with some guys and are travelling to go stay at their place?

Yeah I know it sounds pretty crazy...They aren't shady at all though. We just made friends the first day we(My friend and I) were there and pretty much chilled with each other the rest of the trip. 

I dropped acid in Montreal back in 97.

Scored from a group of hockey players from Boston who were sharing the same hotel in exchange for weed.

I was tripping face walking down St. Cathrine St. looking for hookers (my buddy's idea, we never went through with it) but I couldn't stop thinking "man, I gave up all my weed for this acid and I wish I had something to smoke."

I needed something tangible - something to put in my hands and light up as everything was scattering into the ether.

We walk past Club Super Sex and a random guy walks up speaking French. I stop and - for no reason besides the feeling in my bones - hug him upon his approach. He looks into my eyes and in broken English says, "take this, man, you need it" and literally puts about an eighth ounce of bud into my hand and closes my fist around it.

He started laughing and talking in French with a friend of his while pointing at me and my friend as we walked away stunned.

Absolutely true story.

Amazing city! Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt - I dropped acid in Montreal back in 97.

Scored from a group of hockey players from Boston who were sharing the same hotel in exchange for weed.

I was tripping face walking down St. Cathrine St. looking for hookers (my buddy's idea, we never went through with it) but I couldn't stop thinking "man, I gave up all my weed for this acid and I wish I had something to smoke."

I needed something tangible - something to put in my hands and light up as everything was scattering into the ether.

We walk past Club Super Sex and a random guy walks up speaking French. I stop and - for no reason besides the feeling in my bones - hug him upon his approach. He looks into my eyes and in broken English says, "take this, man, you need it" and literally puts about an eighth ounce of bud into my hand and closes my fist around it.

He started laughing and talking in French with a friend of his while pointing at me and my friend as we walked away stunned.

Absolutely true story.

Amazing city! Phone Post 3.0

Wow....awesome story. Thanks for sharing!!

No problem OP. Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0

billid - You spent a few days with some guys and are travelling to go stay at their place?

I was going to get a hotel but it just made sense to stay with them. He was able to get the days off and is going to be showing me around anyways etc. I don't think I would enjoy that visit by myself. My family will be aware of where I am going etc anyways and at this point I am just throwing caution to the wind and enjoying myself while I can. 

D TRE - 
Hammerstein - 
D TRE - 

That's Quebec City. Mostly French spoken, but it is a tourist destination so there will be some English but nothing like Montreal.

Nothing like Montreal? You sound like you are familiar with the area...Do you have any recommendations? I know zero french...well I know how to say "my name is" but that's it lol.

Jemapple D TRE, Mange le coq sil vous plais.

Say that to the first chick you meat at chez dag au berg (Or whatever the fuck it's called) and you're golden.

Palmala Handerson - 
D TRE - 
Hammerstein - 
D TRE - 

Jemapple D TRE, Mange le coq sil vous plais.

Say that to the first chick you meat at chez dag au berg (Or whatever the fuck it's called) and you're golden.

VTFU for a legit LOL when I saw the translation.

D TRE - 

I was going to get a hotel but it just made sense to stay with them. He was able to get the days off and is going to be showing me around anyways etc. I don't think I would enjoy that visit by myself. My family will be aware of where I am going etc anyways and at this point I am just throwing caution to the wind and enjoying myself while I can. 

if you get untied make sure to do a selfie with the gimp mask and ball gag and post it.