Queens of the Stone Age's new video

Smooth Sailing

http://youtu.be/QetvK6ldl2s

A bender to end all benders. Great fucking video.

Just saw it a bit ago. Checking them out saturday at Coachella. I am pumped! Phone Post 3.0

Later. Phone Post

Latwr Phone Post 3.0

Fucking great group, and the last was theur best album yet. Phone Post 3.0

Never owned anything by them but think they are gnarly as hell.

"I blow my load over the status quo. Here we go."

The first album is one of my fav of all time mexicola is so fuckin good Phone Post 3.0

Saw them a few months back touring with NIN. They put on a great show, new album is fantastic too.

Queens of the Stone Age is just about the only band that I will ALWAYS go see. I have passed on Tool and will pass on NIN for the foreseeable future, but I will always have a ticket for QOTSA.

And thanks to Jambo8888 for embedding the link!

Just watched vid. Cool as fuk. I always wanted a night similar to that - save, of course, for the murder Phone Post 3.0

Got new album ,fucking love it. Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - The first album is one of my fav of all time mexicola is so fuckin good Phone Post 3.0
This.

First album was there best imo. I really like the new one though, I like that they change alot with every album Phone Post 3.0

splinter - Queens of the Stone Age is just about the only band that I will ALWAYS go see. I have passed on Tool and will pass on NIN for the foreseeable future, but I will always have a ticket for QOTSA.

I saw them open for NIN about 6 or 7 years ago and they blew NIN away. I was very impressed.

LittleJoeMama -
splinter - Queens of the Stone Age is just about the only band that I will ALWAYS go see. I have passed on Tool and will pass on NIN for the foreseeable future, but I will always have a ticket for QOTSA.

I saw them open for NIN about 6 or 7 years ago and they blew NIN away. I was very impressed.
Was that for the era vulgaris tour? I've been to see them a few times but I thought that they were at their best during that tour, although it took me awhile to get into that album

I saw them at Christmas last year and they were really good then too, they opened with millionaire and kept up tempo for most of the set until josh wheeled the piano out. Don't get me wrong vampyre of time and memory is a good song, but nothing takes the energy out of a set like a piano Phone Post 3.0