Question about bjj and bodyweight

Hello,
Sorry if this is a repost, but I couldn't find it covered anywhere.
I have been doing BJJ for roughly 8 months and am looking for add some side conditioning to compliment it. I currently weight 130lbs, am 20 years old and am fairly lean. I would like to get stronger and if possible gain 10-15lbs. I do BJJ 4 time a week(give or take). I am interested in doing bodyweight exercising for the most part(like the ones that are linked to from this fourm).
My question is: How often should I do the exercises to yield results? And if I raise my current calorie intake, can I continue to slowly(I'm not in a HUGE rush) gain weight steadly?

Thanks in advance for the input.
-Mike

Lift weights and eat . . . bw conditioning is good for endurance, but not
a practical way to gain lean mass.

. . . not saying it can't be done, but at 130lbs it's pretty obvious that you
will not gain weight easily. Better to use tools suited to your goals.

Banco,
Yes, I'm 5'6".

Harrylime,
I see what you are saying. Would you think that it would be a happy-medium if I used something like kettlebells(or a modified dumbbell) along with exercises like pullup, squat, dl, etc.?

Thanks so far guys!

Eh, it's been discussed to death, but I would choose DB over KB . . .
they're just a better value.

Yes, these exercises will help you gain weight . . . squat, dl.

Thanks. I have also noticed that DBs seem to be a much better cash value than their KB counter-parts. Once again thank you for your input.

you would grow best using a rep range of 6 to 12 and going close to failure. Some body weight exercise can do that, others cant. I can push up all day.