Question about cutmen

In boxing the fighters get thier own cut guy.

Could you do this in the UFC?

Could say, Weidman hire Stitch?

28m28 minutes ago

Sooo disappointed to hear about !! He's the man and was my go to guy. Wrapped me for all my championship fights!

You can request a cutman from the group the commission or UFC has there. I don't think you can bring someone from the outside and I'm not sure if they are brought in by the promotion of commission Phone Post 3.0

I hope they can. At least give the opportunity to the ones who can afford it.

camozzi - You can request a cutman from the group the commission or UFC has there. I don't think you can bring someone from the outside and I'm not sure if they are brought in by the promotion of commission Phone Post 3.0

So, he is still approved by the commission. So maybe he can still work UFC events in Nevada?

But the UFC certainly won't be bringing him all over the world.

12SixElbow -
camozzi - You can request a cutman from the group the commission or UFC has there. I don't think you can bring someone from the outside and I'm not sure if they are brought in by the promotion of commission Phone Post 3.0

So, he is still approved by the commission. So maybe he can still work UFC events in Nevada?

But the UFC certainly won't be bringing him all over the world.

I doubt Stitch or the UFC would want to do business together again. What a shit storm! I'm so tired of all this bullshit drama. I wish the drama was just in the cage. Phone Post 3.0