Question about Episode #1

.......regarding the fighter who calls himself the Crusty Sensation, or something like that, what in the world was up with him commenting that....."in 10 years, nobody is going to remember Jens Pulver, and in 50 years everybody will remember BJ Penn." WTF.....how fu$king disrespectful towards Pulver was that?!?! Why would one make such a stupid comment.....

You wouldn't know good lobster if it pinched your toe off.

Spoxjox...not true...born and bred native New Englander...have had many a good seafood dinna.

catchy1212, go make me some clam chowda, beyatch.......

Sorry, I misspelled Lobstah.

ok well ive explained myself on this matter before but here goes again...
I said a few things that were uncalled for about pulver i have much respect for him he was always friendly and fair when i had talked to him and his coaches ...
Im sure everyone on the show had said some things they wish they could have retracted mine got the spotlight sorry once again....
www.monstahlobstah.com

its been posted enough...
but i wish it would have made the show it was my highlite...
www.monstahlobstah.com

monstah, it is impressive for you to come on here and respond in such a classy manner. In lieu of that, and for setting such a good example, let me retract my comment "Crusty Sensation" and apologize to you. Best of luck in your future battles and endeavors......

its the crustacean sensation....
www.monstahlobstah.com