Question about Rashguards

Do all BJJ & MMA rashguards have the technology to inhibit growth of bacteria, also the moisture wicking factor of keeping sweat away from the body. There are a couple of brands I liked Tatami, Scramble but they don't mention this and I was wondering if they just had this and don't mention it.

Listen i can take a shit in a box and make it guaranteed but all you'll have is a guaranteed piece of shit

I am not aware of any rash guards claiming to have antibacterial properties, but they cut down on the amount of your skin that touches the mat or other people and if you wash them after every use like you should there should not be significant bacterial growth on them. If you want additional protection, Defense Soap just re-released their antimicrobial laundry booster- look into that Phone Post 3.0

Hayabusa, Fuji and Rupture do. I have a Rupture which I Like a lot but I believe their out of business there was a Scramble and Tatami I liked and was just wondering if they were all just built into them and didn't say it.

EddyH - Hayabusa, Fuji and Rupture do. I have a Rupture which I Like a lot but I believe their out of business there was a Scramble and Tatami I liked and was just wondering if they were all just built into them and didn't say it.
Rupture still has limited inventory of shorts and rash guards. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

Awesome products. Phone Post 3.0

Here is the link to our new Super Shield. Wash you gear one time with 2 oz of this and they are protected for 30 additional washings.

http://shop.defensesoap.com/magshop/laundry-treatment.html

UG discount applies here as well. Contact me at defensesoap@msn.com for details.

Take care,

Guy
Defense Soap

ttt for Defense Soap