Question About Silva's Second PED Test

He failed one on January 9

He passed one on January 19

Is ten days enough time for whatever PED was in his system to be cleared out and undetectable? Forgive me if this is a stupid question. Phone Post 3.0

I think i read 8 days for the shit that was in his system, could be wrong though. Anyway we don't really know when he injected, but i'm certain he stopped after his first OOC test.

My guess is they caught him at the end of his cycle on the 9th and he was clean by the 18th. Phone Post 3.0

AlphaMaleJP - My guess is they caught him at the end of his cycle on the 9th and he was clean by the 18th. Phone Post 3.0
Or 19th... Whenever they tested him. Phone Post 3.0

drostanolone has a half life of 2-3 days and Androstane I'm not sure on.

Dependent on when they were last taken the levels could be nullified dependent on doseage Phone Post 3.0

They tested for different shit... The Jan 19th test was for HGH. Phone Post 3.0

TTT For someone who actually knows the answer Phone Post 3.0

Isn't the second test from the same sample? Like doesn't he fill a couple jars on the same day? That's what I thought but I could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Rinickulous - Isn't the second test from the same sample? Like doesn't he fill a couple jars on the same day? That's what I thought but I could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0
No, the second test was conducted 10 days later, thus the different results. Phone Post 3.0

He's the GOAT on PED's.
Vegas, I want my $1000 back! Phone Post 3.0

Rinickulous - Isn't the second test from the same sample? Like doesn't he fill a couple jars on the same day? That's what I thought but I could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

No, different date different sample altogether, the B sample does not get tested unless Silva asks for it.

It's not yet been confirmed whether here's asked for it to be tested or not yet.

Bofbro -
Rinickulous - Isn't the second test from the same sample? Like doesn't he fill a couple jars on the same day? That's what I thought but I could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

No, different date different sample altogether, the B sample does not get tested unless Silva asks for it.

It's not yet been confirmed whether here's asked for it to be tested or not yet.

Yeah sorry, reread it after thinking about it. So all that means is that he was cycling, and intended on being clean for fight night. Sigh. Fucking Anderson.

Thanks!! Phone Post 3.0

Rinickulous - 
Bofbro -

Yeah sorry, reread it after thinking about it. So all that means is that he was cycling, and intended on being clean for fight night. Sigh. Fucking Anderson.

Thanks!! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, kind of confirms that he knew what he was doing, and cannot be a docs or anyone elses fault that he was unaware of.

Such ashame.