Question about these 2 BJJ black belts.

Everything I have read says these two are two outstanding BJJ black belts.

Has anybody trained with taken instruction from either Marcos DeLima or Brian McLaughlin? 

Have not seen much video on either of them yet.

McLaughlin has a very good MMA record.  How come he are not fighting anymore?  Mclaughlin hasn't fought since 09 does he still plan on fighting or concentrating on grappling and teaching?

DeLima has some impressive titles is supposed to have a very aggressive grappling style

What can you tell me about them.

Brian is from my old school lineage. He is damn good and took time off to concentrate on furthering skills and building his school up. He is now signed to Strikeforce though. Brian is damn good at grappling and is a training partner of the Miller brothers.

Brian is legit as they come. As Hunter said, he just signed to fight in Strikeforce.

Brian McLaughlin is legit. 

Who is McLaughlin a BB under?  Any idea when SF debut will be?

Thanks folks!  Seeing that JLau wrote that made my day (little known fact - before Joe was a UFC superstar he beat me in a grappling superfight at the most ghetto mma event in Mass - the ring semi-collapsed in the main event and they kept fighting...ah memories)

I'm still fighting - in fact I'm fighting on Friday in Strikeforce Challengers. I had many set backs with fights falling through and took some time to focus on my school and getting my black belt, but now I'm back on the MMA scene. 

I run a gym in LaGrange, NY - Precision MMA (www.BJJFighter.com) and also train with the AMA Fight Club (www.amafightclub.com) where I get beat up by a crew of killers.  As far as videos, I'm pretty sure there's some stuff on youtube if you enter my name.

Marco DeLima actually used to be one of my instructors back around 2002. He's a very cool guy with a great flowing open guard.  He actually used to help train MMA star Glover Teixeira back in the day. Super nice too and great instructor out of Danbury, CT. If you have the chance to train with him don't pass it up!

I'm a black belt under Rob Kahn - Rob is actually from the first group of Royce Gracie Black Belts, he now runs a killer academy in Tampa which has produced some world class black belts like Matt Arroyo. 

Thanks for info Brian.  Will be looking for your videos.  Didn't realize you were BB under Rob Kahn, very nice.  Good luck in SF look forward to seeing more of you in MMA looks like you could have very good future in the sport.

Everything I have read and heard about your grappling is impressive.

Brian McLaughlin - Thanks folks!  Seeing that JLau wrote that made my day (little known fact - before Joe was a UFC superstar he beat me in a grappling superfight at the most ghetto mma event in Mass - the ring semi-collapsed in the main event and they kept fighting...ah memories)

That place was CLASSY!

Joe Lauzon - 
Brian McLaughlin - Thanks folks!  Seeing that JLau wrote that made my day (little known fact - before Joe was a UFC superstar he beat me in a grappling superfight at the most ghetto mma event in Mass - the ring semi-collapsed in the main event and they kept fighting...ah memories)

That place was CLASSY!

TTT for pics

Brian McLaughlin - Seeing that JLau wrote that made my day (little known fact - before Joe was a UFC superstar he beat me in a grappling superfight at the most ghetto mma event in Mass - the ring semi-collapsed in the main event and they kept fighting...ah memories)

I'll never forget reading on the UFC's website after his TUF run that Lauzon described himself as a "no belt" in BJJ. All I could think was, "I've got to get me one of those . . . ."

Joe Lauzon - 

That place was CLASSY!
Quinton Jackson was the guest commentator, at one point I went for a go go plata and Rampage remarked "They call that the smell my foot lock"

I don't think Joe ever got the money he was promised for the match.