Question about UFC contracts

Let's say someone signs a 4 fight deal.

let's say it goes 10/10, 20/20, 40/40, 80/80.

But, lets say that 3rd fight, they get a title shot for whatever reason. Does the UFC then look at them and give them more money than their contract entails?

Like in boxing for example, people always talk about the "big money fight". Are there any big money fights in MMA or, is it just what you contract says, regardless of situation.

If someone has some inside knowledge about this, it'd be much appreciated.

Pink Bunkadoo - no. I can remember title holders getting squat for pay-and I think Rick Franklin was also in that sort of position. He signed a long not so cushy deal, but it was a long deal, rather than big money. dana ain't gonna renegotiate anything that will make him pay more money. Don't like it, go to strikeforce...oh wait...

This is why I asked for people with knowledge of the situation though. I would have to guess there are some backstage bonuses and all that that go with it.

They get non talked about locker room bonuses for the title shot.

That we know as a fact and it's a good thing.

Dana & Co. ALWAYS take care of their fighters.

Brigham - 
Pink Bunkadoo - no. I can remember title holders getting squat for pay-and I think Rick Franklin was also in that sort of position. He signed a long not so cushy deal, but it was a long deal, rather than big money. dana ain't gonna renegotiate anything that will make him pay more money. Don't like it, go to strikeforce...oh wait...

This is why I asked for people with knowledge of the situation though. I would have to guess there are some backstage bonuses and all that that go with it.
This would be my guess too...I imagine that they take care of guys who are in prominent places on the card working for peanuts.

Rumor is Pav will send you some contracts if you ask nice enough.