Question for 9/11 truthers

If our government set this all up, why would they go to the trouble of flying planes into the towers?
From what I gathered, these people believe that there were explosions all throughout the buildings that made it fall like a controlled destruction. Not the plane.
Why wouldn't they just blow the buildings up and blame it on suicide bombers or an unknown group of people?
Seems way to elaborate Phone Post 3.0

The truthers themselves can't even come up with a cogent narrative. Thus far I have heard "serious" researchers all come to massively different conclusions.

- it was a particle beam from space (Dr. Judy Wood)

- it was cargo planes filled with explosives, but painted to look like airliners

- there were no airliners, what we saw on TV was special effects and holographic technology

- the planes were rigged to shoot a missile just prior to impact

-there were planes, but the building were also rigged with explosive, since the planes themselves could not melt steel (then why use them?)

-the Israeli's did this to frame the Arabs

- The terroists did this, but we let it happen

- There were no terrorist, the government planned this and blamed it on terrorists.

-Bush and Cheney ordered this, and it was totally an inside job.

These people throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks. However, when you have an event, and there can be 10 separate conclusions based on the same evidence, most of which contradicts other evidence, then I am inclined to believe you are forcing pieces to fit your puzzle.

Anytime there is a whole lot of something going on it makes it really hard for any one person to piece together a cognitive timeline of what the hell is actually going on. We will never know either way. The evidence has all but been buried or destroyed. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't some sort of conspiracy to some point. I think the plane over Pa was shot down. I think the pentagon was hit with a missile to cover up for certain espionage case that were about to come to light, its hard for me to make heads or tails of the towers. That evidence is gone. The government fucks with its own people on a daily basis. The only thing for certain is that a lot of innocent American lives were lost that day whether at the hand of terrorist, aliens, shitty construction, or their own government. Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -

The truthers themselves can't even come up with a cogent narrative. Thus far I have heard "serious" researchers all come to massively different conclusions.

- it was a particle beam from space (Dr. Judy Wood)

- it was cargo planes filled with explosives, but painted to look like airliners

- there were no airliners, what we saw on TV was special effects and holographic technology

- the planes were rigged to shoot a missile just prior to impact

-there were planes, but the building were also rigged with explosive, since the planes themselves could not melt steel (then why use them?)

-the Israeli's did this to frame the Arabs

- The terroists did this, but we let it happen

- There were no terrorist, the government planned this and blamed it on terrorists.

-Bush and Cheney ordered this, and it was totally an inside job.

These people throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks. However, when you have an event, and there can be 10 separate conclusions based on the same evidence, most of which contradicts other evidence, then I am inclined to believe you are forcing pieces to fit your puzzle.

This. If someone told me it was a conspiracy other than the regular narrative id assume terrorists did it and some gov officials sabotaged Intel or something Phone Post 3.0

I've been debating 9/11 conspiracy theorists for years now and I've written countless papers in school about 9/11.

Literally every theory of a 9/11 conspiracy has been proven wrong with science. The conspiracy has been dead for many years now lol Phone Post 3.0

Would I be considered a truther or a conspiretard, if I don't believe the official story, but have no idea who was behind it? Phone Post 3.0

If you know you have to fly planes into the building, why do you then need the explosives?

ocbadapple - Would I be considered a truther or a conspiretard, if I don't believe the official story, but have no idea who was behind it? Phone Post 3.0
No

You would be someone who looked at the videos of the 3 massive buildings collapsing at free fall speeds and then decided that something was wrong with that picture.

Then you see that the government refuses to investigate, disposes of the physical evidence as quickly as possible and does its utmost to botch/stifle/cover up the facts in the "official investigation".

Perhaps you come across all of the other sheer coincidences and impossibilities that allowed 911 to happen....the military drills the same day practicing airlines being taken hostage, the stand down orders, all of the prior warnings that were ignored, the terrorists that boarded on army bases while learning to fly planes, all of the video footage confiscated at the pentagon...
It's a long list of things..

Too many to mention but perhaps you thought about some of these things and thought that the official version was pretty bogus because hey, the US never wanted a good reason to get into Iraq and Afghanistan did they?

Don't be a conspiracy theorist
Your government would not lie to you and if they did make a mistake like invading the Vietnam because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident that later it was revealed to have never happened then that screw up was on some low level guy...who oops by total accident confused the entire military and allowed the US Government to pass a resolution enabling the eventual Vietnam war... Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - If our government set this all up, why would they go to the trouble of flying planes into the towers?
From what I gathered, these people believe that there were explosions all throughout the buildings that made it fall like a controlled destruction. Not the plane.
Why wouldn't they just blow the buildings up and blame it on suicide bombers or an unknown group of people?
The bigger the lie the easier it is to believe?

Like someone else pointed out it would be pretty hard to explain how two massive skyscrapers could be rigged for controlled demo without the security company knowing...coincidentally that security company was new....came with the new lease holder of the world trade centre plaza who collected close to 4 billion dollars by claiming damages from 2 terrorist attacks on 911 because there were two planes you see. ...

So these massive fires at the top of the building melt the steel columns and the building pancakes to the ground at the speed of free fall

Twice

And does not topple over

Sweet

But building 7 near, all 47 stories does collapse from bottom up at the speed of free fall because of fires and shit like that.

Anyways, when is the last time you saw that footage of tge buildings collapsing on mainstream TV....it is pretty unbelievable if you just watch it.

Also hard to believe a bunch of guys managed to short those airline stocks on the same week
Lucky fuckers Phone Post 3.0

"If our government set this all up, why would they go to the trouble of flying planes into the towers?"

Well, for one thing, they wanted an excuse to create the TSA. Supposedly hijacked airplanes gave them this excuse.

Also, if they acknowledged that their were enough explosives planting in those WTC buildings to bring them down, then the logical question anyone could end up asking is who planted the explosives in those buildings? It would have to be people with high level security clearances, and there is no way that there would not have been a record of who these people were.

^If you know you have to fly planes into the building, why do you then need to plant explosives?

Mace Dindu - "You see? Size defeats us. For the fish, the lake in which he lives is the universe. What does the fish think when he is jerked up by the mouth through the silver limits of existence and into a new universe where the air drowns him and the light is blue madness? Where huge bipeds with no gills stuff it into a suffocating box abd cover it with wet weeds to die?

Or one might take the tip of the pencil and magnify it. One reaches the point where a stunning realization strikes home: The pencil tip is not solid; it is composed of atoms which whirl and revolve like a trillion demon planets. What seems solid to us is actually only a loose net held together by gravity. Viewed at their actual size, the distances between these atoms might become league, gulfs, aeons. The atoms themselves are composed of nuclei and revolving protons and electrons. One may step down further to subatomic particles. And then to what? Tachyons? Nothing? Of course not. Everything in the universe denies nothing; to suggest an ending is the one absurdity."

---------

No one would believe a suicide bomber, unless they were flying a plane.
Woah, cough cough. Far out man. Phone Post 3.0

Start w the fact that the Saudi government funded 911 and this has been kept from us, and that we attacked Iraq instead.

http://youtu.be/BOHGR4RxZVs Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - I've been debating 9/11 conspiracy theorists for years now and I've written countless papers in school about 9/11.

Literally every theory of a 9/11 conspiracy has been proven wrong with science. The conspiracy has been dead for many years now lol Phone Post 3.0
Where's the science behind a pilot who couldn't even fly a basic plane crashing a 747 executing a move high level pilots can't even do? Or the science behind his ultra fire proof I'd card. Phone Post 3.0

BarkLikeADog - ^If you know you have to fly planes into the building, why do you then need to plant explosives?
Because the planes alone are not going to cause the structural integrity of the building to fail. Phone Post 3.0

2inchpunisher -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - I've been debating 9/11 conspiracy theorists for years now and I've written countless papers in school about 9/11.

Where's the science behind a pilot who couldn't even fly a basic plane crashing a 747 executing a move high level pilots can't even do? Or the science behind his ultra fire proof I'd card. Phone Post 3.0
You.mean the passports they found at Street level at ground zero

The next day?
Those passports? Phone Post 3.0

Joindatedoesnotmatter - 
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - If our government set this all up, why would they go to the trouble of flying planes into the towers?
The bigger the lie the easier it is to believe?

Like someone else pointed out it would be pretty hard to explain how two massive skyscrapers could be rigged for controlled demo without the security company knowing...coincidentally that security company was new....came with the new lease holder of the world trade centre plaza who collected close to 4 billion dollars by claiming damages from 2 terrorist attacks on 911 because there were two planes you see. ...

So these massive fires at the top of the building melt the steel columns and the building pancakes to the ground at the speed of free fall

Twice

And does not topple over

Sweet

But building 7 near, all 47 stories does collapse from bottom up at the speed of free fall because of fires and shit like that.

Anyways, when is the last time you saw that footage of tge buildings collapsing on mainstream TV....it is pretty unbelievable if you just watch it.

Also hard to believe a bunch of guys managed to short those airline stocks on the same week
Lucky fuckers Phone Post 3.0

This.

A lot of people who ridicule others for questioning 9/11 can't see that there is a lot of middle ground in between believing the official story and believing that a few evil geniuses from the US government sitting in their secret evil lair did it.

As soon as someone questions all of the crazy details around that day you are automatically an idiot conspiritard.

^^ I actually quoted the wrong post there

If they didn't use planes they wouldn't have had an excuse to establish the TSA? Phone Post 3.0

dustynothing - If they didn't use planes they wouldn't have had an excuse to establish the TSA? Phone Post 3.0
When you start listening to the amounts of money made, saved, or hidden on or around 9-11... That's when you should start to question what happened, far to much $ involved to be an accident. I'm more inclined to believe that it was "never let a good crisis go to waste, and move a few chess pieces to take the most advantage" rather than an actual CIA opp or anything like that. Phone Post 3.0