Question for Aethiests

Does the planetary alignment that will happen from August through October of this year, that matches the story from the book of revelations, chapter 12. Concern you any?

Wow, I was on the o.g. and hit the button to make new thread, I complete it and it posts on the u.g.

Please move to o.g.

My fat cousin is an aesthetician.  She does make-up and stuff like that.

Uh no... not at all. It concerns me that people are so desperate to believe something that they prescribe significance to literally anything. Did you read the next verses that describe a pregnant woman screaming out and a dragon trying to devour the child? Where is all of that going to happen? Why would a person ignore all the verses that relate to the one verse thats obviously been cherry picked? It's silly. I don't know if there is a god or not and neither does anyone else. It's something that can't be known until it can be tested. 

Lol at planetary alignment

Lol at fail of a thread.  

Atheists are delusional. They'll do anything to convince themselves that they aren't going to hell. Also, most of them are retards who believe in spaghetti monsters. 

Lol, why would it bother us? Are you suggesting this is evidence for the Christian God? 

JSF1984 -

Uh no... not at all. It concerns me that people are so desperate to believe something that they prescribe significance to literally anything. Did you read the next verses that describe a pregnant woman screaming out and a dragon trying to devour the child? Where is all of that going to happen? Why would a person ignore all the verses that relate to the one verse thats obviously been cherry picked? It's silly. I don't know if there is a god or not and neither does anyone else. It's something that can't be known until it can be tested. 

Well said sir.

Did you have your brain injury during infancy or is this a new thing?

The Lion King -

Atheists are delusional. They'll do anything to convince themselves that they aren't going to hell. Also, most of them are retards who believe in spaghetti monsters. 

Hows the ol' invisible man treating you? Still always asking for money?

Most atheists are really agnostics that fail to understand the difference. Atheism in itself is just as extreme as hardcore religious believers, just on the other side of the spectrum.

lol, no

Barbrados_Slim - Most atheists are really agnostics that fail to understand the difference. Atheism in itself is just as extreme as hardcore religious believers, just on the other side of the spectrum.

Nice logic

Does it concern you any that you're a grown man who believes in fairy tales?

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. Revelation 12:1-2

This is the relevant quote right?

Barbrados_Slim - Most atheists are really agnostics that fail to understand the difference. Atheism in itself is just as extreme as hardcore religious believers, just on the other side of the spectrum.

It really comes down to definitions, but by the standard definition that it is someone who doesn't believe in a god, it's really not an extreme position

The Lion King - 

If you think like that, then you must think there is some chance you will be right there beside me in muslim hell

Not really, because the earth is flat.

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birdsflying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.