Question for American re: Tucker

If he ran in 2024 for President as a Republican, would ya'll vote for him?

I really think he would do amazing things, or at least, have a platform based in logic and strong policies to benefit America and all Americans.

I think he could pull it off, if he wanted it.

1 Like

i'd hope america has learned its lesson electing media personalities to high office, but i very much doubt it has

Only if Otis is his VP. Gotta have that goddess Mandy Rose at the debates.

1 Like

Peixes - 

i'd hope america has learned its lesson electing media personalities to high office, but i very much doubt it has

The difference between Tucker and "media personalities" is he has an actual journalism background and political science degree from my understanding.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

EggOfGreed -
Peixes - 

The difference between Tucker and "media personalities" is he has an actual journalism background and political science degree from my understanding.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tucker is light years ahead of Trump regarding integrity and intellectually, Tucker seems to be the only voice of reason in this country at the moment so yes I think he’d win easily 2024.

Peixes -

As opposed to what?   Idiots like John McCain and Mitt Romney?  Or the Bush dynasty?

Trump hasn't been nearly as bad as some want to think. He's a loudmouth and an egomaniac, but he's done some good things.  

Republicans have done a piss poor job with presidential nominees and they only picked Trump because the people forced their hand.  If Tucker's policies reflected his points of view on his show, I think he'd be a very good president.   

AnthonyWeiner - Only if Otis is his VP. Gotta have that goddess Mandy Rose at the debates.

What you did there... I see it.

Balls Mahoney - 
EggOfGreed -
Peixes - 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tucker is light years ahead of Trump regarding integrity and intellectually, Tucker seems to be the only voice of reason in this country at the moment so yes I think he’d win easily 2024.

carlson has a ba in history, which would generally be immediately disregarded on the og as "useless" and "indoctrination", but tc's a right wing news personality, so i'm sure it's a great bona fide and should be bigly respected.

for the record, i like carlson, but you guys thinking he sounds smart on a tv show doesn't make the guy a statesman. as a society we need to get away from electing people who say things we like without any regard for inconvenient but truthful factors we may not.

Balls Mahoney -
EggOfGreed -
Peixes - 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not hard to be light years in front of trump in those categories. 

Bit suspicious he has gone from being a libertarian cato type to being a populist.

I would consider it

Dudes way too unlikable to ever win. He’s a troll, which makes some people like him but his confused look and condescending tone makes some people really not. Plus people will always see the bow tied douche nozzle he used to be before this TV shows success. I like him now but couldn’t stand Bow tied douche Tucker. Don’t think that goes away enough for him to ever run for something like that. 

I would, but he'll run into the same problem as Trump and have to fill his cabinet and prominent positions with who the Republican establishment tells him to. He's the face of a political party, he doesn't get to do what he wants. When people scratch their heads at some of Trumps picks and hires... he needs their support, and has to play ball... and so will Tucker.