Question for BHO enthusiasts

What's the least expensive and time consuming way to change oil/wax

http://reviews.nuggetry.com/post-pics/live-writer-pics/june-2009/9cbde7a5a3f5_1036D/12-17-11---Michigan-Finest----5-Strain-BHO1.jpg

into "budder"

http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/840/RCwhip4_001.jpg

??????????????
??????????????

I know you can change it by "whipping" or stirring the oil continuously but to my understanding it takes FOREVER.

What's up with these vacuum systems I keep hearing about? Can I obtain one fairly cheap?

I can get the oil for a decent price but the budder is more than I feel like paying if I can avoid it. I just prefer the budder because it seems to smoke better in my vaporizer pen and it's just generally easier to handle because it's not all gooey.

I thought it was for Barack Hussein Obama.

I thought it was for Bolt Hold Open. Phone Post

I thought it was for Barack Hussein Obama. Phone Post 3.0

Or Big Hairy Orifice.

It's not TV, it's BHO. Phone Post

I don't the answer, but you can pretty much learn anything on YouTube these days with the right search parameters. Phone Post

I like to turn mine into hash by mixing it with finely ground bud. You can turn it from a sticky mess into a hash in a couple of minutes. It works easier for me that way because I only smoke joints so it crumbles nicely into ma papers Phone Post

How much oil are you yielding with the BHO method?

Depends what quality material you are using and how much Phone Post

armbarring - How much oil are you yielding with the BHO method?

I don't make it but the people I know say from between 5-7 grams from an Oz depending on the quality of the buds.

The shit I get is made from trim, doesn't taste as great but it's cheap(er). Phone Post

the chief - I don't the answer, but you can pretty much learn anything on YouTube these days with the right search parameters. Phone Post

The shit on YouTube is what I referenced in the OP. Whipping, which takes too damn long, or using a vacuum pump which I don't have.

I'm looking for a shortcut in the whipping process or a cheap way to make/buy a pump. Phone Post

bump?

There's some good shows on BHO these days. Phone Post 3.0