Question for BlahBreh re: Unc Creeps arrest.....

Ok so......

He had "warrants" for the 2 charges he plead guilty to in 09 so they were closed!!

Thus there could not be warrants for them any more....

So how did they come about?

The only thing I can think of is when he was caught driving on a suspended license he was in violation of his probation (that I'll assume was for the 2 counts in 09)

Since he violated probation and "got in trouble" the courts were able to put out warrants for his old charges again cause he didn't stay out of trouble (one of the possible terms of his plea bargin)

So he gets a driving on suspended and they violated him for the old charges???

Or how else could they put out warrants for 4 year old charges that were already closed and dealt with???

I just don't get it.

Tell Ian I LOVE him and keep plugging away towards getting HIS title back and me Jake and Antonio are always available to him if he needs some extra hugs and kisses'. Phone Post

-OMA (tm):street fight king on the mean streets of San Luis Obispo from 98-03 Phone Post

He did not take care of his driving on a suspended license from june of this year, they claim 5 DEA agents were "In the area" and recognized him, and followed him home cause he didnt appear to court on his driving on a suspended license a few months ago, so there was a warrant out on that charge, than they searched his house and arrested him for that and didnt find ANYTHING, so they looked pretty stupid so did the LBPD for searching his entire house and finding nothing but dog shit and cat puke, so they lied about having warrants on drug charges that have been closed for years. they had a warrant on a traffic ticket thats it. and thats what he is in jail for a traffic ticket.

OMA (tm) - 

-OMA (tm):street fight king on the mean streets of San Luis Obispo from 98-03 Phone Post

trust me i heard the stories of u antonio ian and shields along with the frat guys lol

Why didn't he clean up dog shit and cat poop? Lol hope creepy is ok! Phone Post

Fucking cops!!

He should have taken care of his court date but still seems like the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Cops don't like looking stupid or being wrong Phone Post

Does he have a hold?

Why can't he get out till Sept 13th?

He isn't allowed to post bail cause he no showed? Phone Post

Ian is gonna be just fine and this seems to only be a minor speed bump.

McCall is a great person and I can vouch for the fact he won't let this slow him down any more than it has to.....

Plus I can also vouch for the fact that he has a lot of talent when it comes to beating up 100 frat guys that want to throw a bottle at the wrong group of 4 people

Can u imagine ........

There are 100 of you, drunken frat boys do u decide it's safe to fuck with this group of 4 dudes walking by (3 of them are tiny)

And the group of 4 ends up being Jake Shields, Beau Taylor, Ian McCall and Antonio Banuelos (4 dudes that would end up being world class MMA fighters and multiple time world champs) and they proceed to skull fuck all of you and lick every last one of your sweaty balls clean!!!!

Rough night for the tri-delts or whatever they were called LOL Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 

Does he have a hold?

Why can't he get out till Sept 13th?

He isn't allowed to post bail cause he no showed? Phone Post

Ya i went to bail em out, and there was a probation hold because being arrested violates his probation. So lame, you know ian though if he doesnt have someone telling him he has an interview he will forget about it and go train haha

OMA (tm) - 

McCall is a great person and I can vouch for the fact he won't let this slow him down any more than it has to.....

Plus I can also vouch for the fact that he has a lot of talent when it comes to beating up 100 frat guys that want to throw a bottle at the wrong group of 4 people

Can u imagine ........

There are 100 of you, drunken frat boys do u decide it's safe to fuck with this group of 4 dudes walking by (3 of them are tiny)

And the group of 4 ends up being Jake Shields, Beau Taylor, Ian McCall and Antonio Banuelos (4 dudes that would end up being world class MMA fighters and multiple time world champs) and they proceed to skull fuck all of you and lick every last one of your sweaty balls clean!!!!

LMAO ian has told me so many good frat boy stories

OMA (tm) - 

Can u imagine ........

This.

Cindy