Question for Commish RE: Dale Cook (shadiness)

Why was Dale Cook allowed to be ringside and yell/scream/coach Randy Blake? Isn't that against the rules? Isn't that frowned upon??

Thanks guys!!

WELL, TECHNICALLY IF HE ISN'T ON THE FIGHTER'S CORNERLIST THEN YES. BUT HE IS THE PROMOTER....

Promotors aren't allowed to cheer any1 on at the cage, it's against the rules.

Thats why he left ringside and went to the lower deck. 

Neither the promoter nor the fighters are supposed to have a direct affiliation with the referee but here we are.......

budwhite -  Neither the promoter nor the fighters are supposed to have a direct affiliation with the referee but here we are.......

Come At Me Bro - 
budwhite -  Neither the promoter nor the fighters are supposed to have a direct affiliation with the referee but here we are.......

Sounds like Randy got another home'Cook'ed decision.

Apparently Dale only paid off the judges enough for Randy's fight and not also T-Kick's.

Randy won, he did let it get closer than it should have... T-kick got out boxed but fought a great fight ...

Dale has allot of emotion for his fighters and really wants Randy to come out of his shell (BADLY)... Anyone who has spared with Randy knows EXACTLY what i'm talking about!

Does Randy even WANT to fight?

I do not think that anyone would question the fact that Randy is a great kid, but I just dont think that his heart is in fighting. DAC announced well over a year ago that BoomBoom was going to be making his MMA debut...... but to no avail. Or do you think that DAC just needs a consistant Poster Boy since Nate is gone?

^^^ That sir is the question allot of are really asking... And a good friend of mine keeps asking Randy this question allot!!! He has skills ... serious skills... for some reason he get's out there and just "does enough"... Now once he get's over that very small hump!! LOOK OUT!!

we were wondering the same thing when we saw Dale screaming instructions to Randy while in his corner. Beau got kicked out of Riverspirit for the exact same thing....

Gorilla Morgan -  Thats why he left ringside and went to the lower deck. 

^^^^genius^^^^^^

^^^^genius^^^^^^

why was he up there in the first place?

AnthonySullivan - Why is this question even being asked?

The commission allows radio dj's with no training be judges so there's really zero regulations in Oklahoma.  Anything goes in this state.  All they care about is suspending people who fight on NDN shows.

This.

The Marvelous One - why was he up there in the first place?

The same reason you was at a table next to the ring and i was in the nose bleed section! ; )

I guess the point is he wasn't supposed to do it in the first place.

Brazeal - 
The Marvelous One - why was he up there in the first place?

The same reason you was at a table next to the ring and i was in the nose bleed section! ; )

You must not be a VIP!! Shoulda weaseled your way down there, Shane Garrett managed to do so and got free drinks as well!!!