Question for fathers of younger kids

How many nut shots you take on an average day. I have a 6 and 1.5 year old girls and I would say I average about 7. Phone Post 3.0

None. I got 4 and they all know better. Phone Post

CombatIns - None. I got 4 and they all know better. Phone Post
It is always accidental. I think... Phone Post 3.0

Someone taught him that shots to the balls hurt and he started doing them all the time. I tell him that I'm keeping track of each one and when his balls drop he's gonna make them all up in one day.

Porkchop - Someone taught him that shots to the balls hurt and he started doing them all the time. I tell him that I'm keeping track of each one and when his balls drop he's gonna make them all up in one day.
I have girls... Is it child abuse to cunt punt your daughters? Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha mine are older now and I hadn't thought about that in a while, but I did have to take a few groin shots back in the day. lol

pennviachoke - 

6 yr old gets me a few times a week..after my first kid I adapted a spidey-sense for nut shots Phone Post

I keep my head on swivel, but I swear they see every opening. I may have some potential bad asses on my hands here. They are already breaking down my defense and stuff. I might I have been dreaming, but I swore I saw them reviewing film yesterday.

pennviachoke - 

6 yr old gets me a few times a week..after my first kid I adapted a spidey-sense for nut shots Phone Post

I keep my head on swivel, but I swear they see every opening. I may have some potential bad asses on my hands here. They are already breaking down my defense and stuff. I might I have been dreaming, but I swore I saw them reviewing film yesterday.

pennviachoke - 

when they are in vicinity, my hand automatically covers up. Phone Post

Happened once .. his second attempt ended with him getting flying kneed Phone Post

The 18 month got me with an axe kick while sitting in my lap yesterday. I told her she murdered her future siblings and that she was accident. She laughed and tried to eat her fist. Phone Post 3.0

My two year old just started licking my face the other day Phone Post 3.0

I always wear a cup with the little bastards Phone Post

My toddler climbed on the couch and stepped directly on one of my testicles.

Fucking terrible.

I get my nuts trampled and flying drop knees by a wiry two year old and s thick ass four year old daily. Daily! Phone Post 3.0

Yup....spinning backfists, flying knees, axe kicks, you name it. At least a couple times a week. Phone Post 3.0

My baby girl is 5 and at this point I think Cheik Kongo might be her real father.

I get fucked up daily. Phone Post 3.0

nostripewhite - My toddler climbed on the couch and stepped directly on one of my testicles.

Fucking terrible.
Ahhh yes, trapping the one testicle then having to explain why daddy can't play/talk and is nearly vomiting. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - 
Porkchop - Someone taught him that shots to the balls hurt and he started doing them all the time. I tell him that I'm keeping track of each one and when his balls drop he's gonna make them all up in one day.
I have girls... Is it child abuse to cunt punt your daughters? Phone Post 3.0

i think it's child abuse to refer to any part of your daughter as a "cunt", until she crashes your cute little metrosexual convertible.