Question for Jiu-Jitsu guys...

Hey guys, I'm pretty confident that very few people out there could ever pass my guard in a bar fight. ...So what do you think are the best ways to get a guy into my guard in a bar fight?

Any vids out there of street fighting guard entries? How about rubber guard? I bet Bravo has some sick jits for situations like that..I wanna be ready for war next time I head to the watering hole.

If you have nothing to add, move on. I am trying to learn something today.

This is the most effective way I've seen, and used many times with great success.

Years ago didnt they post a street fight of taint felcher smokin some dude on the streets from guard when he was kickin it with that guy from fear factor and the little goth dude? that was some sick jitz..anyone have that vid addy?

lol @ taint felcher

Hey, that's fighter bashing ! sort of

^hell yeah...A tight guillo reefed against a pinball machine or pool table would ruin catz! Shit, I'm stayin away from the northside!!

Train Judo - Hey guys, I'm pretty confident that very few people out there could ever pass my guard in a bar fight. ...So what do you think are the best ways to get a guy into my guard in a bar fight?

Any vids out there of street fighting guard entries? How about rubber guard? I bet Bravo has some sick jits for situations like that..I wanna be ready for war next time I head to the watering hole.

^ This is an easy one. make him miss and make him pay. Meaning, Judo my friend! Judo throw that drunken mf'er to the floor and mount him. Once you have mount, if you prefer to fight of your back, there are enough reversals or you could let him try to escape and slap on a triangle.

That way, with a triangle secured, you can ask him how taste my pee pee while he slowly goes to sleep with your hairy twig and berries smacking his sweaty dumb forehead.

Have a friend at the ready to put Kenny G. on the Juke box.

Croy, fuck to the yeaaah! The miss, miss, smell my piss entry..Im diggin it!

please refer your questions to junior dos santos

Saw a balck guy last night at this bar start fuckin with this little mexican dude...Mexican dude wasn't doing anything, just looked at pookie's girlfriends ass..So he shoves the little dude and then starts jukin and jivin like he thought he was roy jones or something..It would have been hilarious if that little dude was a blue belt....Sadly he wasn't, so he got KTFO..

"so JUDO is like watered down version of JIU-JITSU right?"

Understatement..Judo is like pouring a shot of whiskey out of the glass, refilling it with nothing but water and calling it a shot...Theres a small taste left, but it aint gunna get you fucked up!

if you do judo, you should just clinch and throw, its never a good idea to be on bottom when your not on a mat, if you do not have to be. but jumping to guard and choking would for sure work.

I do all of my drinking at The Grotto, a secretive underbelly hellhole where the clientele wear thick-collared bathrobes.

Hahahaha that video iceman posted is ridiculous, but I admit I watched it and luaghed

iamblake, sure in the gym it isnt smart to just flop to your back because guys are trained, but in the street? shit, they dont even have any counters to my kimora!!!

is this in judo?

They may not be able to pass your guard, but his friends can stomp you to death. :)

Drinking is prohibited by The Gracie Diet(tm).

Looks like Quincy stayed hidden under his bridge long enough for people to forget who he is... One of the sites better trolls for sure.