Question for Manny Reyes

Mr. Reyes,

Why did they put that oxygen mask on you after you got KO'd by Hermes Franca?

Mr. Reyes,

Why do you like other men so much?

"Italian Faggot"??? I know you'll enjoy that fight.

OK. I'm fine with all of that.

Please answer my question. I'm curious about why they had to put an oxygen mask on you.

Can someone post a picture of it so that it will jog his memory?

Didn't Hermes Franca knock you out in like 30 seconds? Was that on your feet or on the ground?

Not trying to be funny, but you did say no one can beat you with stand up.

man i almost feel sorry for this guy....

TT

i wanna fuck you manny!

take some of your "winnings" and learn how to spell... :)

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT AN OXYGEN MASK ON YOU AFTER YOU GOT KO'd?

One bad fight?

I saw a clip of Reyes on sherdog. How can you be proud af having a hard time finishing a guy that knows NOTHING! Crappy armbar attempt. Reyes really had to struggle to barely beat some out of shape bum that knew ZERO.

Jesus, you're a fucking joke. No one can beat you in stand up? No one? You were out cold on what...the second ltlle hammerfist Hemes threw? Nice chin. It's a little different without the fancy little helmet against an accomplished fighter.

So once again, NO ONE can beat you standing. CroCop? Silva? Belfort? Fedor? Liddell? Terrell? Fuck, Nick fucking Diaz would probably rape that glas chin of yours. Shit, for one time in my life, I'd be a fan of Phil Baroni.

I'm starting to question if that was really oxygen pumping through that mask.....

"The fighting was REAL trust me"

Uh... No, it wasn't.

If you think that 3 2 minute rounds of light drilling are "Real Fighting" you should probably go back to point karate.