Question for married ogers

For those of you who worked through marital problems and stayed together, because she's the one, care to share what made her so special that you choose to stick it out instead of bailing?

I'm single because (among other reasons) I always bail. I don't think I was ever with anyone I thought was worth the effort. Of course this goes both ways. I wonder why I'm like this. Phone Post 3.0

Uh. Thats a tuff one. I keep asking myself after 13 years the same damn question. Phone Post 3.0

same here 13yrs of marriage and I can't answer that

Kids and potential for economic rape without lubricant.

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.

The kids and the thought of economic rape are both valid points to consider. Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes I just want to strangle her but I look at the kids and I come down. 10 years married.

There is no "one". The best you can do is find a clean bitch that doesn't talk too much. 

ptper - Kids and potential for economic rape without lubricant.
Took the words out of my mouth Phone Post 3.0

i imagine this is the case 99 out of 100 times.

What do you mean by marital problems? Like arguing? Or like cheating??

Very different problems.

I would leave my wife without a second thought I'd she were to cheat on me or had some gambling/drug addiction that was guiding us towards financial ruin. I can be a good dad to my kids without being married.

If you're bailing because of an argument, you're weak and have no testicular fortitude. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Also, better to put up with the problems you are familiar with than bailing and find a women with entire set of new problems. The grass isn't always greener. Phone Post 3.0

I've been married for 4 years but we've been together almost 14 years.

Honestly, she has put up with more shit from me than any other woman on the face of this planet ever could or would. From my 3 children from a previous marriage that we have had custody of for almost 10 years, my addictions, to other women, to my mental instability, and just my down right messed up existence, she has been right by my side and taking care of me. She is kind of a big deal in her respected field and makes really good money to top it off.

I honestly don't know why she has put up with me for so long nor how long she will continue too. She tells me she loves me though and she doesn't want to spend a moment with another man besides me ever, until we're both dead. She tells me that almost everyday. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - What do you mean by marital problems? Like arguing? Or like cheating??

Very different problems.

I would leave my wife without a second thought I'd she were to cheat on me or had some gambling/drug addiction that was guiding us towards financial ruin. I can be a good dad to my kids without being married.

If you're bailing because of an argument, you're weak and have no testicular fortitude. Phone Post 3.0

Word. If she was a whore or potentially detrimental to the kids then it's time to cut the rope.

For the ups and downs and boredom and general bipolar moods that women force everyone around them to endure it's not worth what a divorce would entail to strike out alone again. Especially with young kids.

Been married 8yrs. My wife works hard, keeps an insane body in shape, has my back 100% in everything. She also gave birth to my two kids. I better get my shit together! Lol!! Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - I've been married for 4 years but we've been together almost 14 years.

Honestly, she has put up with more shit from me than any other woman on the face of this planet ever could or would. From my 3 children from a previous marriage that we have had custody of for almost 10 years, my addictions, to other women, to my mental instability, and just my down right messed up existence, she has been right by my side and taking care of me. She is kind of a big deal in her respected field and makes really good money to top it off.

I honestly don't know why she has put up with me for so long nor how long she will continue too. She tells me she loves me though and she doesn't want to spend a moment with another man besides me ever, until we're both dead. She tells me that almost everyday. Phone Post 3.0

She's cheating -Teh OG

King Trav - What do you mean by marital problems? Like arguing? Or like cheating??

Very different problems.

Very good point. I meant the former, small (but constant) things that require patience and compromise.

I am weak and very very selfish. I tend to think "life is easier if I wasn't with this person" then I'm gone. Phone Post 3.0

kids

When you meet and deal with enough of them and you find one whom you can really tolerate (love), then the thought of fishing in that cesspool of single women is wholly uninviting. Phone Post 3.0

You don't marry and have kids with the one you love the most ....you do it with the one you hate the least.

All chicks will be a pain in the ass after the newness wears off. If you go into to it with correct expectations. Your way ahead of the game Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - I've been married for 4 years but we've been together almost 14 years.

You must be very special to her.

Are you with her because she's good to you, or does she have qualities that make you think she's worth all the trouble of staying married? Phone Post 3.0