question for Mirko doubters

We have pretty much only seen Dos Santos knock guys out standing up. If you believe that Dos Santos is going to win .. you almost have to believe that Dos Santos would beat Mirko in a K1 fight. Do you believe he would beat Mirko in a K1 fight?

Mirko now, yes.  Mirko 5+ years ago, no.

shit never gets old

Oh and Junior is way more balanced. He can knock you out and submit you at the same time.

Training with the likes of Anderson Silva and big nog, he's gonna be trouble for the top heavyweights in due time.  cro cop on the other hand is in a downward spiral towards retirement.

I have no idea who will win but one would hope the myth of "K-1 level striking" (at least for the heavyweights) would have been put to rest by now.

It's not a strong belief that D.S. can have his way, but the CC may not have enough left. He just plods along through his UFC fights. one punch or kick at a time. I keep writing off CC but I get pulled back in right before fight time and hope we will see the old CC back.

Mirko isn't the same anymore. He's totally one-dimensional and can't deal with someone who backs him up.

orcus -  I have no idea who will win but one would hope the myth of "K-1 level striking" (at least for the heavyweights) would have been put to rest by now.

It'll never be put to rest, unfortunately.

bakalol -  

shit never gets old

Oh and Junior is way more balanced. He can knock you out and submit you at the same time.

Training with the likes of Anderson Silva and big nog, he's gonna be trouble for the top heavyweights in due time.  cro cop on the other hand is in a downward spiral towards retirement.

I am really looking forward to Junior knocking someone out and submitting him at the same time.

Seriously, I see niether guy getting over aggresive tonight. I think we see Mirko winning a desision in a kick boxing match.