Question for MODS re: racism/bigotry on the UG

Hey mods, how come so many people get away with writing straight-forward bigoted shit here on the UG? Getting into something today with someone for writing anti-semitic stuff, but daily you can read overtly racist shit against blacks, Muslims, Arabs, Jews (never mind women or lgbt)...

Other members write back, call for the mods to act - but the truth is that non-bigots make up 1% of the population here and you guys never do anything. 

Kirik writes stuff that clearly shows that he's opposed to it, but still nothing happens. If someone "fighter bashes", that shit's removed immediately, poster gets frozen, etc. but nothing for the racist shit, even when there's attention drawn to it.

So what's the story mods? 

I'm not talking about people giving their opinions on Islam or Israel or US foreign policy (though those conversations here are about as low as it gets) - I'm talking about the straight-forward stuff. 

I had to beg you guys once to delete my own thread coz it got filled with UGrs calling blacks "monkeys" etc and still nothing happened until I asked for it to be deleted - my own damn post!

SO?

So you’re saying 99% of the people here are bigots? And yet you choose to stay? Interesting

Gotta agree with OP on this one…

Mods, please do something about that obnoxious one percent!

Somebody called me a dune coon on here one time. 

Seems like the right thread to ask....did Aussie shaun get the flick? And which of his many indiscretions was if for?

I've been called a potato on here a few times, Haha jokes on them cos I'm not even Irish... Hey wait a second

It’s a good question.

Tbh, I’m kind of just curious about the policy, generally. People get away with very blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, antisemitism, etc. Stuff that goes way beyond being “borderline.”

What’s the policy?

I stay on this forum because of the great posters. We’ve been having great conversations about fighters for years. And I know that I don’t agree with all of the great posters on politics. But a lot of the bigotry has made me want to leave. And I’ve been close to deleting my account several times.

shut your whiny snowflake mouth and get with the real world dude. It's rough out there and this is how people talk

go back to something safer Nancy, the interwebz are yuge

wiggum - It's a good question.

Tbh, I’m kind of just curious about the policy, generally. People get away with very blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, antisemitism, etc. Stuff that goes way beyond being “borderline.”

What’s the policy?

I stay on this forum because of the great posters. We’ve been having great conversations about fighters for years. And I know that I don’t agree with all of the great posters on politics. But a lot of the bigotry has made me want to leave. And I’ve been close to deleting my account several times.

lol drama queen

Op is a fgt? Too soon?

Blazing Knees -

What’s the policy?

lol drama queen

hes one of the most respected members on the site

fucking SJW snowflakes. 

learn to be offended. its OK. I'll get you a participation trophy if you really need it. 

there are no winners here. now everybody hold hands and share a secret. 

x9uv - 

fucking SJW snowflakes. 

learn to be offended. its OK. I'll get you a participation trophy if you really need it. 

there are no winners here. now everybody hold hands and share a secret. 

People on both sides of these debates are easily offended. Being a snowflake isn’t limited to the social justice side.

Winston Wolf - 
Blazing Knees -

What’s the policy?

lol drama queen

Thanks.

MODS? I know I'm gonna hear from all the dimwits here ("SJW, snowflake, faggot" etc. - Amerikkka truly is great again!) but MODS?

And btw, I fully support anyone's right to think freely; hate on anybody/anything as much as you want in private - but here in a public forum (just like you see elsewhere on the net) there are policies that prohibit those kinds of hateful comments. Those policies exist here too, but seem to never be enforced, even though we see action can be taken, like when folks bash fighters...

So yeah, you racist assholes are part of the "real world" (thanks for the advice Blazing Knees you fucking mouth-breather shitstain) but so are reasonable, worldly, decent people. 

But here, outside of the "real world" it's clear (even from the few posts already here) that most folks on the UG are white racist dudes... and what's the worst you fucks have been called here? Racist? That's as bad as it gets for you "snowflakes"! That's what gets you fuckers all mad - being called "racist"! 

hooha - 

MODS? I know I'm gonna hear from all the dimwits here ("SJW, snowflake, faggot" etc. - Amerikkka truly is great again!) but MODS?

And btw, I fully support anyone's right to think freely; hate on anybody/anything as much as you want in private - but here in a public forum (just like you see elsewhere on the net) there are policies that prohibit those kinds of hateful comments. Those policies exist here too, but seem to never be enforced, even though we see action can be taken, like when folks bash fighters...

So yeah, you racist assholes are part of the "real world" (thanks for the advice Blazing Knees you fucking mouth-breather shitstain) but so are reasonable, worldly, decent people. 

But here, outside of the "real world" it's clear (even from the few posts already here) that most folks on the UG are white racist dudes... and what's the worst you fucks have been called here? Racist? That's as bad as it gets for you "snowflakes"! That's what gets you fuckers all mad - being called "racist"! 

POC are usually the most racist and are comfortable with expressing it since they get a pass. People don’t seem to call it really racism unless it’s a white person expressing it.

wiggum -
Winston Wolf - 
Blazing Knees -

What’s the policy?

lol drama queen

Thanks.

Both of you are.  I’m wearing an unfortunate name, but this is Sakurabas ear. Winston welcomed me here and gave me a few hints at what’s expected. 

Ive kept my eye on him too, great poster and human. 

wiggum, we don’t interact as I’m usually just being a clown on the OG, but I read along and admire your knowledge and the way you can easily express your opinion without trying to belittle or bait anyone into anything. 

You guys are what make the UG great. 

StrikingMMA -
hooha - 

POC are usually the most racist and are comfortable with expressing it since they get a pass. People don’t seem to call it really racism unless it’s a white person expressing it.

Classic whataboutism.

How about people act like civilized people, starting with ones own self. Personally I enjoy the blatant racism on this forum, gives me people to make fun of.

Nothing I like more, than to make fun of the sisterfucking-slack-jawed-cross-eyed-extra-chromosomed-uneducated-fucklords. Makes me feel good about myself. They out themselves as live bait, free for anyone with an IQ above 70 to shit on. It’s glorious. Every community should have a huge section of it that is openly retarded and racist, so everyone with any common sense, can just ruthlessly skull fuck them with superior intellect, logic, and rational thought.

I hate all the racist shit on here. But apart from that it's not to bad. When you start saying its to homophobic or sexist, that makes me think you want some sterile safe place were no one gets offended... Fuck that  this is the OG/UG 

you need to have a bit of a tough skin or just avoid anything that might get you triggered.

move this thread to the OG an see what kinda response this thread gets haha

fuck off to reddit