Question for mormons

I can't imagine there are a lot of Mormons on this thread but for those that are I have a question. If you decide to leave the Mormon faith do you become excommunicated from your family and friends? I'm Catholic and its not a big deal if you think its all bullshit. But it seems as if being Mormon is a huge deal when it comes to family and friends. Phone Post

You dont get cut off because you left the morman faith so much rather that you have decided to leave your way of life, your friends and family.

So to do one means invariably you do the other in tandem.

I left the Morman faith 3 years ago.

The Mammoth - 

You dont get cut off because you left the morman faith so much rather that you have decided to leave your way of life, your friends and family.

I am a huge religion fan.. not so much the faith portion per se but the actually history and what not... that being said... What are some little nuggets of Mormonism that you don't think the Non mormon people know... a.k.a Mormon trade secrets. Not being a dick I just like hearing about  things that aren't well known.

Loadin76 - 
The Mammoth - 

I am a huge religion fan.. not so much the faith portion per se but the actually history and what not... that being said... What are some little nuggets of Mormonism that you don't think the Non mormon people know... a.k.a Mormon trade secrets. Not being a dick I just like hearing about  things that aren't well known.

Many people dont realise that in Morman circles, there is no real thing as 'homosexuality'. It is ignored and not really frowned upon. Some of the families also ignore incest and even promote it to keep the lineage.

But back to the gay part - Morman dudes are fucking each other all the time and think nothing of it.

Yes i did it too.

The Mammoth - 
Loadin76 - 
The Mammoth - 

Many people dont realise that in Morman circles, there is no real thing as 'homosexuality'. It is ignored and not really frowned upon. Some of the families also ignore incest and even promote it to keep the lineage.

But back to the gay part - Morman dudes are fucking each other all the time and think nothing of it.

Yes i did it too.

See this is what I mean... I have talked to a few Mormon friends and this is the first I heard of it. Thank you... moar please :)

and because there are no modern appliances, the women would have 'vibrators' made entirely out of hemp and whicker and when turning it 'on' they would fill it with bees.

work out the rest.

Aunt Sheridon had hers break mid-way once..

zetti - 
The Mammoth - 

Aunt Sheridon had hers break mid-way once..

Damn! Are you being serious?

yup, thank fully she didnt have a reaction but it was pretty messy.

The boys called her B-Vag for a while until she found out and put one of them in the stocks. (yes we had stocks)

" I'm Catholic and its not a big deal if you think its all bullshit."

Not necessarily, I've had to deal some petty vindictive bullshit from Catholics when they have found out I wasn't part of the Woytyla worship club. And these weren't even friends or family.

Mammoth, lol at people buying this. Phone Post

This thread might be going places Phone Post

Oh, you'd best believe I'm in for these LuLz.

Calm down cleopatra.

Phone Post

Moomans? Pretty sure they are white looking hippos from a cartoon Phone Post

My aunt's stepkids are Mormon. Her stepdaughter got suspended from BYU for having sex with her boyfriend.

College kids suspended for having sex.

She ended up leaving the church.

I can't dispute you Mammoth, but I smell some trolling going on. Good stories either way. Phone Post

Chasingtail - 

I can't imagine there are a lot of Mormons on this thread but for those that are I have a question. If you decide to leave the Mormon faith do you become excommunicated from your family and friends? I'm Catholic and its not a big deal if you think its all bullshit. But it seems as if being Mormon is a huge deal when it comes to family and friends. Phone Post

I'm not a Morman, but

Excommunication is a BIG DEAL in the Morman church. They don't just go around excommunicating people for not showing up to stake meetings or not paying tithes.

lol @ mammoth.

i grew up Mormon. well, my family joined the church when i was like 5.
i was put on a probationary ex communication when i was 16 b/c i 'confessed' to pre marital sex. of course there were others that did it. but they never confessed so they were all ok. i told the truth and i was punished.

i decided to just never go back. when i was in my early 20's i did end up giong back for about a year but then stopped again.

i don't really know of any secrets, per se.
but as far as the way people conduct themselves, i would say mormons do look out for and help each other in time of need. they're farms and warehousing of food i think is brilliant.

oh, and no. i was never 'shunned' by any family or friends from there. in fact to this day if i see any of them in public they are overly nice.