Question for OG cops

My GF got pulled over on the interstate for speeding. The cop made her sit in his car in the passenger seat while he ran her license and what not. Let her off with a warning but I've never been asked to get out of my car when pulled over and I'm wondering why he did that.

Is there any legit reason for this? Was he flirting (no he wasn't black)?

everytime i get pulled over once they run my name i get hand cuffed and sat in the back seat as they wait for anotehr car or 2. then get a ticket for soemthing and get sent on my way.

your girl getting to sit in the front is something i have not heard of before. was it raining out? maybe he didn't want to keep going back out in the rain to her car so made her just sit in his?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWx6IsqPUKk Just a routine traffic stop IMO....

Pics or gf didn't happen. Phone Post 3.0

LakerUp - No legit reason on a speed stop. Unless they have some training I've never encountered in WA.

Stupid and disreputable thing to do on his part. Congrats on your GF being hot though.

Thanks dude, you were the exact person I was hoping would respond because I knew you would give a straight answer.

It was actually in Montana. She was driving from WA to ND to visit her family.

And yeah, she is entirely too hot for me. I am probably going to get frozen now for not posting pics after saying that. I'll ask her if I can...

Drunkie - 

everytime i get pulled over once they run my name i get hand cuffed and sat in the back seat as they wait for anotehr car or 2. then get a ticket for soemthing and get sent on my way.

your girl getting to sit in the front is something i have not heard of before. was it raining out? maybe he didn't want to keep going back out in the rain to her car so made her just sit in his?

It was not raining. She had her 85lpbs lab in the car and he is super protective. So my current theories are:

1) He was hitting on her (can't blame him).

2) He wanted to get away from the dog (but she told me he had a dog in his car, so apparently he was a K9 cop so he likely wouldn't be afraid of dogs).

3) ??? Profit.

Fake Pie -
LakerUp - No legit reason on a speed stop. Unless they have some training I've never encountered in WA.

Stupid and disreputable thing to do on his part. Congrats on your GF being hot though.

Thanks dude, you were the exact person I was hoping would respond because I knew you would give a straight answer.

It was actually in Montana. She was driving from WA to ND to visit her family.

And yeah, she is entirely too hot for me. I am probably going to get frozen now for not posting pics after saying that. I'll ask her if I can...

Ok now I'm in Phone Post 3.0

Lpbs? Why did I write that? I'm a moran.

I've been pulled over for speeding and the OHP officer brought me to sit in his front seat. Wasn't a dick about anything and have me a ticket. No clue why I sat in the front seat. Phone Post 3.0

She said no pics. Go ahead and freeze me.

Ghost of Sex_Guy - I've been pulled over for speeding and the OHP officer brought me to sit in his front seat. Wasn't a dick about anything and have me a ticket. No clue why I sat in the front seat. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah that sounds like what happened. He was apparently very nice but it weirded her out.

If anyone posts a good side view and profile shot I will create the fighter. Nicknames are a bit limited. They don't even have the Hammer :( Phone Post 3.0

Oh and he came up passenger side so it wasnt a safety thing.

LakerUp -
Lebron is better than Kobe! The lakers are going to suck for a long time! Jack nickelson is awesome though!
No, no, yes. Ok, maybe yes on the first, dammit. The Knicks will be successful under Phil's guidance, no doubt. No way they win in 2016 though. The Heat have at least 2-3 left in them. And the Lakers will be a playoff team next year. Mark it down!
Maybe you both need to THUNDER UP! Phone Post 3.0

LakerUp - 
No sweat and thanks.

He wanted to get away from the dog (but she told me he had a dog in his car, so apparently he was a K9 cop so he likely wouldn't be afraid of dogs).
K9 cops are generally dope cops. Speed may have been PC for the stop, but he was likely looking for trafficking indicators. It's possible he did not want to bring the K9 to your GF's car for a sniff because of her dog. And if he had a K9, he could not detain your GF in his backseat, which would be the normal place to do so if you're going to make someone get out of their car.I still find it unusual and unprofessional to sit someone in the passenger seat. It's not safe, it's unprofessional, and if trafficking is suspected, its an even greater safety faux pas.

I agree K9 cops are always really nice. Cycklops is a good example.

She was really nervous and is wondering if it was stupid to get in the car. And I told her, no you should follow instructions as it was still legal, just weird.

LakerUp - Ha, ha. Not dope as in nice-dope as in drugs. I was just saying he was likely a drug cop, not a traffic cop.

LOL. Get it now.