Question for PC (computer) people

So i have a Windows 10 PC desktop yada yada yada

But basically my question is, why the FUCK does my computer turn on automatically at random times? It's on sleep mode, the mouse and keyboard are turned off to perserve battery life, and im in bed not even toughing the Tower itself.

Then out of no where it turns on? What the fuck.  Never has any of my previous computers done this.  

To the best of my knowledge it only happens when its in sleep mode, never turned completelly off.

What gives?

Probably to automatically update

You sure the keyboard and mouse are turned off. The computer might be sensing slight movement in the mouse.

Follow-up question: Does your wife get up and walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night? How much does she weigh?

TheMMAn -

You sure the keyboard and mouse are turned off. The computer might be sensing slight movement in the mouse.

Follow-up question: Does your wife get up and walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night? How much does she weigh?

1. I'm 100% sure they're turned off

2. I have no wife so if some unknown woman was in my room at night i'd flip out.  Unless she was hot 

Brockback Mountain - Probably to automatically update

dis

It's the Windows 10 Spyware phoning home.

Just kidding, they don't have it turn on the monitor to do that

Almost always input peripherals: keyboard, mouse, trackball, Wacom tablet, whatever.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/stop-windows-computer-randomly-waking/

your parents are fucking with you

same problem here on win10

i googled a bunch about it, tried some fixes. seems to do it less now

best thing is probably dont use sleep or hibernate. if u got a ssd, startups super quick anyway

Come on, guys, this is the mf'ing og!
The obvious answer is they are spying on you.

This fucking app.
Open thread, and there's like, 3 answers.
I post my answer, and someone posted same shit an hour ago.

Top men my ass.