Question for Scott

My 2¢ before Scott answers (hope you don't mind!)

I have been working in the Sobachiye Dykhaniye, Prav Breathing (from the Dykhaniye™ Natural Energy tape) in the mornings before going through my Warrior Wellness routine. In the last two weeks, I have gone from 3-5 (!) cups of coffee a day to just one in the afternoon.

I have found that it make a huge difference to the start of my day!gb

Scott,

Is there any type of breathing you recommend to help wake yourself up in the morning (deep inhalations, etc.)?

David

ttt

Thanks to Scott I can finially put my philosophy degree to good use..lol... I will recomend that all trolls who do not like the language used on your tapes take a full year of philosophy...some Kant and Decartes will make them long for ROSS terminology..lol

Shawn

I knew Philosophy had to be in there somewhere. It takes one to know one. :-)

David

Thank you, Scott. That was -- well, enlightening.

By the way, do you mind if I ask what your academic training(besides ROSS)is?

David

So true... :-)

Hello Scott. I vaguely remember a question to you regarding whether or not one should stick to eating organic vegetables.

This is a bit of a tangent to that question, but what i was wondering is, are u a vegetarian? If not/so, what kind of meals would you advise? I find myself eating too much meats and empty carbs, and i remember reading from some vegetarian website that the human body only needs 25-35 grams of protien a day to function well. I know that you're not exactly a nutritionist, but how do you fashion your own diet?