Question for staff

Hey.

As I've suspected for a while, it looks like I have an old UG account that's associated to an email address I stopped using ages ago.  I found this out because I tried to use the password recovery for some of my old email addresses.  They all failed, except for one really old address.  The system then informed me that my password had been sent.

So, I re-created the email address in question (using Hotmail was weird and icky, but I decided to take a bullet for this one).  Naturally, my password recovery email wasn't in there, since I requested it before reactivating the address.

So, I clicked on it again and it advised me once again that it had sent an email to the address in question.  However, nothing turned up in that inbox (or in its spam folder).

Now out of curiosity, let's assume that I manage to recover this old account of mine, is there any way that the accounts could be merged?  If not, is there any way that my blue name could just be transferred to my older account?

While we're at it, any idea why I haven't been receiving that email?  If I were to PM the address in question to a mod/admin, would they be able to determine what account is still linked to that address?

Thanks either way.

Your best bet would be to email either Jason or Kirik with this...

jason@mixedmartialarts.com
kirik@mixedmartialarts.com

Thanks!

That was quick.  :-)

Little test...

Another little test.

Hey, my fancy new join date! Now all I need to do is get my name changed to "UGCTT_Zaph" and I can kill that other account.

Phone app test. Phone Post

< blockquote > I am Ninja, You Can't see mee! - An oldie but a goodie. I think ref cam captures emotions that you don't normally see.< / blockquote >

BradGluckman - 
< blockquote > I am Ninja, You Can't see mee! - An oldie but a goodie. I think ref cam captures emotions that you don't normally see.< / blockquote >