Question for the fans...

Do you guys actually go to a website or google a company when you see it on a fighters shirt/shorts? Just wondering...

I do sometimes, but most the time I wait for someone to post something here.

Usually go to MMAWarehouse to see what the brand has

I've done it with condom depot out of curiosity.

BJ pen's RVCA made me, now it's what I wear haha. Pretty cool clothes. Phone Post

As far as I can recall, no. But I don't buy mma swag, so I'm probably in the minority. Phone Post

Only if it's something funny, strange or unusual. I'm sure a lot of people googled "Bony Acai" when it first appeared.

A few supplement companies like BSN and such, but until your shorts start looking like a Best Buy flyer I don't think there'll be to much Googling from me.

Cheers though, great question.

double

i liked anderson's nike shorts so i googled those.  other than that never 

Alienware all day!

Yea I do a lot out of curiosity to see what the company is and sometimes make a order ... Phone Post

Rip Dorey Phone Post

Sometimes if I see something cool, seeing so much musclepharm inspired me to try their supplements, Rashad's walkout jacket for the Jones fight got a google from me, random stuff like that Phone Post

Just 2x since I have been following the sport, condom depot and for some odd reason rich's tire barn that Tito used to rep.

Tat2tillidie - Yea I do a lot out of curiosity to see what the company is and sometimes make a order ... Phone Post

I do this as well. I'm always interested in companies supporting fighters. Phone Post

Don't even read the sponsers unless something like Condom Depot catches my eye. Phone Post

Condom Depot on the back of a fighters shorts always got a good laugh out of me

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with most of you. I will usually google the brand if it's something different or unique that doesn't seem like it's related to the sport.