Question for the players of the OG

So that's everyone, I guess.

What do you do or what's your reaction when you're hanging with a girl and she's constantly on the phone (texting/Facebook/whatever)?

Here's what I have done that has not worked. I've told one chick to put it away. She said "are you asking or telling?" I said "telling". She put it away, but huffed and puffed about it all night.

Another one I just played it cool and tried to wait it out. That was a long wait.

Obviously I'm not interesting enough, but from now on I'm just going to kick them out.

What do you guys do? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty common with everyone, guys included.  We're attached to social media and our phones.  The only way you can stop it is if you have a strong enough relationship with her to make a compromise that you BOTH put your phones away for the entire dinner.  Until then, you have to become more interesting than her FB/IG

Moaozinho - 

It's pretty common with everyone, guys included.  We're attached to social media and our phones.  The only way you can stop it is if you have a strong enough relationship with her to make a compromise that you BOTH put your phones away for the entire dinner.  Until then, you have to become more interesting than her FB/IG

Solid post.  I agree.  I went on a dinner date this past weekend and we both kept our phones away until she asked if I could take a picture of her.

I've never had an issue because I do a decent job of keeping her attention but it did become a problem, she wouldn't be around long no matter how hot she is.

I fucking hate when people do that, guys and girls included

If she's doing that, you've already lost her.

The only correct answer is NEXT!

send her a message of you tlaking to a hottie at the bar.

friend came over 2 weeks ago to watch NBA and hang. Brought his daughter with him. BOTH didnt put their phones down for 8 hours. Then , they have to charge them ya know.

Back when there were only house phones I used to start fingering her. Been married 18 years now so I don't really care anymore if she is talking with her friends unless we are out to eat. In that case I just tell her to hang up, but rarely have to because she usually just says she's with me and will call back later. Phone Post 3.0

Only 2 exceptable reasons for that. 1- shes asking her friends ti tezt hwr sexy pics so she can show u them. 2- shea texting a friend trying to set up a 3way for later booyah Phone Post 3.0

TTT for the night crew's ideas. Phone Post 3.0

Kick rocks bitch

There is a time for it looking at your updates and whatever. Dates are not it. Phone Post 3.0

Sacrifice her to MOLECH, get a new car in return:)

Just kidding.....

its the modern world, accept it and don't let it drag you down.

BTTMike gets it.

I agree with a lot of you guys. Namely DaveFu and BTTMike.

Lakerup, where do find women who are only mildly into social media? Phone Post 3.0

If you're hanging with a girl, you want to be her A guy. Women would fuck their A guy in a prison visiting room or in the dark corner of a bar. Living on the phone when she's on your time, is a huge sign that you're not worth her complete attention socially. Why put up with that?

I agree 100%.

Still knocked it out both times, but it's really not worth it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a time whore. Phone Post 3.0