Question for truckers.

I want to get my cdl. About 2 years ago I was arrested for a dui but I didn't blow and my lawyer got it dropped so I was never convicted. Will I be able to get the cdl? Phone Post

You know that you don't actually have to be a truck driver to frequent truck stops, right? Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - You know that you don't actually have to be a truck driver to frequent truck stops, right? Phone Post 3.0

He said he didn't blow...

just contact .. schnieder trucking, they will be happy to enroll you!

I got a grant to attend a trucking school and I don't wanna waste my time or the governments money if I won't be able to find a job. Phone Post

A guy I know got so many DUIs he had to do shock time in prison. His last one was quite some time ago and he somehow got his CDL several years later. Not sure if this helps, it may depend on your state.

LittleJoeMama - A guy I know got so many DUIs he had to do shock time in prison. His last one was quite some time ago and he somehow got his CDL several years later. Not sure if this helps, it may depend on your state.

Thanks Phone Post

If it was dropped and you were never convicted, what exactly is on your record?

CuddleBug - If it was dropped and you were never convicted, what exactly is on your record?

I have no idea. That's what I'm worried about. Phone Post

Well the truck driving school ran my mvr and its clean. I'm excited! Phone Post