question

i have some questions for this board.

i recently got a fighters gloves from dream. i also was asked to buy another set of dream gloves. here is my question....

one- what is a pair of dream gloves worth?

two- if you had a pair, what would you sell them for?

i also have a friend on this seasons ultimate fighter. he is going to give me his gloves and shorts from the season. here is my question.....

one- what is a guys gloves worth who are on the show?

two- are they worth more if he wins?

three- down the road IF he becomes a champion, does this make the gloves a LOT more?

everyone would rather bicker i guess.

I would keep those gloves if I were you Yuma.

Like I said in the other thread, I'd like some DREAM gloves, but save the TUF gloves for when the fighter is more established and a better known name.

Sure you run the risk of them fizzling out and devaluing them, but if you know the fighter has good potential, keep them as a long term investment.

The gloves are definitely worth more if he wins.  

Sadly, depending on how outrageous he acts on the show will probably help determine the value.  

Sweet score with the dream gloves.  I would love to score a dream signed by the card poster.  I don't think I have even seen one. 

ChicagoTom -    I would love to score a dream signed by the card poster.  I don't think I have even seen one. 

They do exist Tom, but i couldn't get a price from the guy that has access to them, language barrier... but i'm working on it. same guy i'm getting Wand's gloves from...

so if you guys had a pair of pride gloves and dream gloves to sell. would the dream gloves be more or less than the pride gloves? or would you sell them for the same price?

whats more valuble right now?

Unsigned, unfight worn, DREAM gloves are more valuable.

How many people do you know with white bolts or PRIDE gloves with various Japanese logos? Many including myself, hell Brett had a ton on his site 2 months ago with another pair left.

I have yet to see anyone with a pair of DREAM gloves or know of any collectors with them.

i think dream gloves are worth more than the white bolt pride goves. the other japanese logo pride gloves would be more than any other gloves.

I'd love an unsigned pair. Wish they would be available on the K-1 site soon.

i would say sengoku gloves are worth less than pride and dream gloves. i think they were close but a little less. just my 2 cents.

those werent dream gloves

yumaslim - i have some questions for this board.

i recently got a fighters gloves from dream. i also was asked to buy another set of dream gloves.

Hey are you interested in selling those gloves or any DREAM gloves.  By the way Jeremy, read you post about me not being all over one of the threads about silvas gloves or something, thought it was kinda funny. Do you have something against me man?

Also i mean that in a totally respectful way, not trying to start anything on here.