Question...

Thoughts on dick pics? When is it acceptable to send? How do you send them? What is the preferred way? Email? Text? Social Media?

And yes you all will get dick pics Phone Post 3.0

Contrarian Conformist - Take with instant camera.

Drive to chics house.

Tape to front door.

Hide across street.
Wow. You're right.

*Starts car Phone Post 3.0

However you want, just don't show your face, that's the only rule.

I would think you build up, maybe some body shots, see if she likes it.

A full out cock shot might seem weird at first.

Keep it clean, and keep your face out of it.

Of course. That's rule #1. Reason I bring this up is a couple of friends and I are arguing about when it's acceptable to send dick pics. I say if she wants em you send them and the best way to do it is through the phone.

Others say you have to wait a month to make sure this is real or whatever. Doesn't make much sense to me Phone Post 3.0

BallaMMA - Thoughts on dick pics? When is it acceptable to send? How do you send them? What is the preferred way? Email? Text? Social Media?

And yes you all will get dick pics Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Bro, don't wait for an invite. Chicks like confidence

If a blue would be so kind...

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/926829_653445364757522_1512714626_n.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Here's a tip: make sure it's a close up and make sure your cock is showing from one corner of the screen to the other as to appear too big to fit in the picture. Make sure you don't show the entire cock in the frame. This will enhance the illusion of being too big to fit in the frame.

It works. Trust me.

Never take a flaccid pic either. Unless you're a shower not a grower. Phone Post 3.0

Dictures down to a science on the OG Phone Post 3.0

Don't ever send unsolicited. Don't show your face, make sure the lighting is good. Never use the flash. Remember that the background is just as important as the dick itself. Trim your pubes if you're going to have them showing. No one likes bush. Keep your hand out of the picture unless you're a monster, but I'll assume you are since you're an OGer. You don't want your hand taking up majority of your cock. It'll look small. Let it stand on its own and find a nice angle. As mentioned previoisly, try and get it to fill the frame. Don't show from its base, unless, again, you've got an OG sized hog.

Good luck. If the advice in this thread is helpful, get tit pictures and post them here for us. Phone Post 3.0