Questions about Fighting abroad

So I just made my professional debut this past saturday..

I had some questions for the guys that have been travelling overseas and fighting...

My interest isn't so much to get to the UFC as much as it is to travel and rack up some major life experience.

How would one get an opportunity to fight in other countries.. and what's the best way to go about getting picked up by a promotion like say One Championship?

Also which countries is the best in your opinion to fight in?

I have a manager, but she is also relatively new to the whole shbang as well..

Thanks guys n gals. Phone Post 3.0

Best way? Beat the shit out of your opponents in exciting fashion and have an excellent record whilst you do it. Then after you have some momentum and feel ready, call them up. Have your manager be in contact with foreign shows from the get-go so that they will either will be watching your ascent or your manager will already have lines of contact open with them. Good luck and God speed. Phone Post 3.0

I fight broads every other night. They call it domestic violence but I hit them because I love them Phone Post 3.0

If you didn't love them so much, you wouldn't even hit them in the first place. It's because you care! Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz - I fight broads every other night. They call it domestic violence but I hit them because I love them Phone Post 3.0
Haha vtfu Phone Post 3.0

TTT I've fought in 12 different countries, I'm busy now but subscribed to give you a good answer Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - TTT I've fought in 12 different countries, I'm busy now but subscribed to give you a good answer Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir. Appreciated Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz - I fight broads every other night. They call it domestic violence but I hit them because I love them Phone Post 3.0
Ahahahahahahahahha VU Phone Post 3.0