Questions for Frankie Edgar?

I have a friend interviewing Frankie Edgar tomorrow.... you guys have any questions you want to pass on?

Q: How did you weather the first round with Maynard? What drove you to hang in and, in my opinion, win that fight?

Would he fight Aldo at a catch weight or at 55? Phone Post

Q: How would a fight between Gilbert Melendez and him play out?

Q: Since he felt he won the last fight did he get a chance to talk to the judges to see why they scored it a draw?

Under Pride rules he would have won his last fight.
Q: What is his opinion of the current scoring system, and how does he think it could be improved.

what did he want to be when he was little?

or if you can change one thing in the current ufc rules what will it be? Phone Post

discodrew -  what did he want to be when he was little? or if you can change one thing in the current ufc rules what will it be? Phone Post

What does he want to be when he grows up IMO.

What were your initial thoughts when you found out the fight with Maynard was scored a draw?

What would you do differently in the third fight with Gray that you feel you didn't in the second?

jjj2121 - 
discodrew -  what did he want to be when he was little? or if you can change one thing in the current ufc rules what will it be? Phone Post

What does he want to be when he grows up IMO.

LOL

Do you ever wonder what is it like to ride the big kid rides?

What do you think of finally coming in to a fight as the favorite to win? Phone Post

Why the hell is th UFC making him fight Maynard again for his next fight. Seems to be a pattern with Frankie and throwing everyone he beats twice at him. Let the winner of Maynard / Pettits fight Frankie. Then the rematch. Get some build up here. Freakin Franki has had a hell of year

Have you considered fighting at 145? Even for just a couple of fights.

^^^

Not sure where you are from but it's highly illegal for me to put my hands on a little person in America you fucking masochist.

If he could please, please post on the UG?

Really like to hear Edgar's thoughts on himself as an example of going against the gross majority and coming in to fights lighter with a deeper gas tank and no ill effects of weight cutting. What his ideas are about that delicate balance and why almost everyone struggles to be as heavy as possible when they step in there.

Many dont realize just how outrageous that idea was before Frank went out and did it in modern cut-throat MMA.

What will be your game plan for Maynard / Edgar 3?

Is it in your contract to fight Pettis twice in a row too? Phone Post

I'd like to know if he's happy with his striking abilities and if he's considered (or is) working on his power? A Frankie Edgar with KO dynamite in his hands would be a frigging terrifying prospect.