Questions on Robert Drysdales/Zenith in Las Vegas?

I am thinking of moving to Las Vegas and was wondering about Robert Drysdales gym. Some questions I have are: How are the training sessions and how are they broken up(meaning warm up, technique, rolling)? Are there a lot of competitors there? I know Renato Canuto is there. How is the atmosphere? If you want to train and compete full-time do you have that opportunity under Drysdale? Meaning will he and the team support you and help? Who are the other black belts there and instructors? I play a lot of spider and de la riva guards, will training there make my game(those guards) a lot better? Thank you for any information you can give me.

Training at Drysdale's is a great choice. I trained there for about six months a couple years ago.

Standard warm up followed by technique. Then, A LOT of rolling. 

Rob is one of one of th best instructors I've had the opportunity to learn from. There's no shortage of good competitions and many travel together to compete regularly.

One of his black belts, Rene has a great spider guard. I'm not sure if he's teaching classes or not but, it's worth asking.

Ryan Bow -

Training at Drysdale's is a great choice. I trained there for about six months a couple years ago.

Standard warm up followed by technique. Then, A LOT of rolling. 

Rob is one of one of th best instructors I've had the opportunity to learn from. There's no shortage of good competitions and many travel together to compete regularly.

One of his black belts, Rene has a great spider guard. I'm not sure if he's teaching classes or not but, it's worth asking.

Thank you for the respond man. All I ever hear is how great of instructor and preson Robert is. Rene who? 

No worries. Name's Rene Lopez.

Having visited a times I can say, the atmosphere is great. Like mentioned above, standard warm up, tech & rolling. Great time while there