"Quigley down under" movie (1990).

Anyone else ever see/like this movie?

For some odd reason I watch this shit every time it's on.

For those that don't know it stars tom Selleck as a sniper back in the Wild West and Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) is the main bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

It was one of my old mans favourites so I remember watching it all the time back in the day. I re-watched it a couple of years ago and it was a lot cheesier when I re-watched it. I remember thinking that the acting was terrible....but what can I tell ya....it's a classic.

Lol I immediately thought of igby goes down for some fucking reason. Then thought, that's shits never on tv

Both great movies Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fucking movie. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Anyone else ever see/like this movie?

For some odd reason I watch this shit every time it's on.

For those that don't know it stars tom Selleck as a sniper back in the Wild West and Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) is the main bad guy. Phone Post 3.0
I get the theme to that song in my head all the time, end up whistling it for days. Phone Post 3.0

up there with the best of em

Dingo ate my baby Phone Post 3.0

Tom Selleck is right up there with Robert Duvall when it comes to westerns

I said I never had much use for one. I never said I didn't know how to use it.

Willie Makitt - Tom Selleck is right up there with Robert Duvall when it comes to westerns

With exception to Monte Walsh, that movie was pretty boring.

The chick had enormous tits. I remember that much.

I can't recall all of it, but remember it was decent. I would watch it again.

Submissable - I said I never had much use for one. I never said I didn't know how to use it.

This who know, know. Phone Post 3.0

I want to shoot in the Quigly someday. It looks outrageously competitive though. Phone Post 3.0

One of my all time favorite movies. Tom Selleck really is top notch in westerns. Phone Post 3.0

Heck yeah Phone Post 3.0

That's one I haven't seen in a while. Nice find, OP.

Enjoyed it. Duel at the end was sweet. Phone Post 3.0

"It’s a lever-action, breech loader. Usual barrel length’s thirty inches. This one has an extra four. It’s converted to use a special forty-five caliber, hundred and ten grain metal cartridge, with a five-hundred and forty grain paper-patched bullet. It’s fitted with double set triggers, and a Vernier sight. It’s marked up to twelve-hundred yards. This one shoots a mite further."

This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok. Phone Post 3.0