Quinton "Rampage" Jackson is NOT in "The A-Team"

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson is NOT in "The A-Team"

Posted: August 27th, 2009 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Submit Comment

Using The Sun as a source of information is like saying that you made something up randomly. The paper recently posted an article that Megan Fox has already signed on to play Catwoman in the next Batman movie and has actually been behind most of the bullsh*t that is floating around out there.

One rumor that the paper spread is that UFC champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson" has been cast as BA Baracus in the upcoming "A-Team" movie. The man is a beast and is no stranger to wearing chains around his neck. He seems like a good fit, but since The Sun started the rumor, this information had to be double checked.

MTV News got in touch with Jackson's manager, who revealed that there is no truth to the rumor. So The Sun fails again, but at least it was an interesting piece of nonsense.

Do you think director Joe Carnahan should consider an athlete for BA Baracus, instead of a rapper/singer (Common, Tyrese)?

Oma got us again!

I pity the fool that wrote the story.

Rampage would make a perfect BA. If only he could act! That might cause a problem.

Rampage or Kimbo are the only two choices to do this role justice.

Oh shit. Dana found out.

Riiiight. Because Mr. T was such a fine actor who delivered elgant monologues.

it's either gonna be Common or The Game.

the cast of this movie is not so much about who's best for the parts or using the best actors, more-so about cornering markets and covering demographics.

I doubt I'm gonna be forking over a bunch of cash to see this at the theater.

cumprido1 - Riiiight. Because Mr. T was such a fine actor who delivered elgant monologues.

He seemed OK in Rocky. That is the only movie I have ever seen him in. JS

COMMON OR THE GAME??????????????????

FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THis role was made for KIMBO or RAMPAGE .

This role does not need a serious actor at all,  but it does need a real physical prescence.

A real life bad ass should be cast