Quit giving Fedor the free pass...

Im tired of fans, even fighters saying well we respect Fedor, but it's the M1 dudes that are A-holes...

I think it's time Fedor takes some blame for the people he surrounds himself with. Fedor is M1 in some ways.

I for one, have been saying for years now that this is how feodr is, and that he will be exposed and the Reem will be send as a better HW. Well, glad to see that part is coming around...

Anyone else feel like this about Fedor, and notice this?

If I robb a bank, with a bunch of filthy criminals, do I get a free pass?

I agree and sorry he's not #1 anymore Phone Post

What you ignorant, tool, johnny-come-lately, douchebag "fans" with your TUF season 7 marathon worth of mma knowledge don't understand, is that Fedor has earned a lifetime pass.

Fedor doesn't owe you a fucking thing, son.

He neither seeks nor wants your approval.

Think about that the next time you think about hitting the post button.

I think the problem is that Fedor doesn't really care. If he never fought again I don't think it would bother him all. It seems like fighting is his hobby, not his job. He just happens to be really really good at his hobby.

Pure - What you ignorant, tool, johnny-come-lately, douchebag "fans" with your TUF season 7 marathon worth of mma knowledge don't understand, is that Fedor has earned a lifetime pass.

Fedor doesn't owe you a fucking thing, son.

He neither seeks nor wants your approval.

Think about that the next time you think about hitting the post button.

StevetheWeasel - Nope.

Best fighter in the world.

Wow!!!

That's what happens when beat top competition like Nagata(fat pro wrestler), Zulu Jr. and a lower weight class Lindland?