QUIT MY JOB RIGHT NOW?

SO IM 23 I AM CURRENTLY SELLING CARS AND IT IS SO DAMN SLOW THAT I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO JUST QUIT RIGHT NOW AND JUST ENJOY MY SUMMER. MAY AND JUNE ARE THE SLOWEST MONTHS FOR CAR SALES AND IM TO ADD TO JUST SIT AT A DESK ALL DAY. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO OG

Yolo Phone Post 3.0

By all means. The job market is strong. Go for it!!!

get out of sales now before your trapped

At 18,19 or even 20 I say have fun. At 23 I might say you're too old to take summers off. Do you go to school or anything? Got any bills? Phone Post 3.0

Go work construction. Great pay and you get to be outside! Phone Post 3.0

i have one more year of school. i live with a friend and just paid him for the next 5 months. i have been in sales since i graduated high school and i know i can get a sales job at dif car lots right now. im not married or have any kids so i want to have some fun before i am forced to settle down

Looks like you have your answer... Phone Post 3.0

Only live once guy. Do it! Phone Post 3.0

May and June are not even close to being slow where I have sold. Been super busy this month. Where are you selling? Phone Post 3.0

I would and start selling weed.

explore yourself you damn hippy go travel tge world lay pipe on the enemies soil. live in a hostel and try lots of opiates Phone Post

Will vote u up for a year if film yourself telling him to fuck off while u quit Phone Post 3.0

Wonderboysleftlung - Will vote u up for a year if film yourself telling him to fuck off while u quit Phone Post 3.0
By him I mean your boss Phone Post 3.0

find new job first

Wonderboysleftlung - Will vote u up for a year if film yourself telling him to fuck off while u quit Phone Post 3.0

I'll throw my name in this hat Phone Post

SQUIRREL Master - i have one more year of school. i live with a friend and just paid him for the next 5 months. i have been in sales since i graduated high school and i know i can get a sales job at dif car lots right now. im not married or have any kids so i want to have some fun before i am forced to settle down

Do it faggot!

You'll probably never have this opportunity again.  I would certainly take it.

they should have called Gen Y Gen Whine.

holy fuck the mindset and expectations of these kids is pathetic, I can only guess that they are fully convinced that in the real world they will still get a participation trophy, hug, and a promotion every 6 months for just showing up. Phone Post

BKViper - 
SQUIRREL Master - i have one more year of school. i live with a friend and just paid him for the next 5 months. i have been in sales since i graduated high school and i know i can get a sales job at dif car lots right now. im not married or have any kids so i want to have some fun before i am forced to settle down

Do it faggot!

You'll probably never have this opportunity again.  I would certainly take it.

this