Quite Frankly w/ Stephen A Smith

I know Dana White and Chuck Liddell was on there last night, but I couldn't catch it. I tried to DVR it but it didn't work for some reason. Can you tell me if this will be replayed anytime or does anyone have a video of it? Thanks all.

they was on there?

Smith is a douchebag.

so how big of a dick was steven a being?

Smith came off as simply not knowing ANYTHING about the sport. Everytime Chuck or Dana or that chick said shit like "no deaths or serious injuries in UFC..." they showed Shamrocks face after Tito was done pounding on it and Smith would be like "Oh my god, look at that guys' face." Over all it gave the sport more attention but in my opinion, not necessarily serious or thought out exposure.

And Chuck really isn't that good of a pokesman for the sport imo either. He's a cool cat and likes what he does, but as a guy put in front of the camera he's lackluster. Some people have it, some don't.

"And Chuck really isn't that good of a pokesman for the sport imo either. He's a cool cat and likes what he does, but as a guy put in front of the camera he's lackluster. Some people have it, some don't."

I think Chuck was really good actually. The fact that he's so laid back and non-threatening was a plus. He's well spoken, smiles easily and doesn't come across as a thug in any way - and he states openly that he just loves to fight. I also thought that SAS wasn't bad, he just came across as clueless. He didn't rant or say anything really bad about the sport, he simply asked the most basic questions that are probably going to be on the minds of the average guy who doesn't know anything about MMA and sees it mentioned on ESPN. The only thing I would have preferred is that instead of the chick they should have had Randy on. He and Chuck get along well and are both very professional, and they've fought each other recently. It would have been nice to have them together, clearly friendly, to show that it's not barbaric or hate filled.

^ wow that's a great point. Zuffa PLEASE take note :)

Cycklops- did you mean to say "pokesman"? Because that is awesome!!!!!!!! Chuck Liddell is the UFC's POKEsman! HAhahaha I thought that was funny. Sorry.

No one has video of it?

ttt

Seriously, why did the UFC go on air with Chuck "Mr. No-personality" Liddel and Rachelle?

That was just a bad decision. You'd think they'd bring the likes of Randy Couture, the Cal Ripken Jr. of MMA, and Rich Franklin. In fact, Ken Shamrock would have been better.

They did pretty good, but still missed a huge opportunity to do even better.