Quitting Martial Arts

Dougie-Wear... for when a pimp slap just isn't enough!

Dougie Fight Gear...

"For The Quitter In You" 

LMAO - great lines.  lm

Dougie are you serious.I will miss sparring with you.If this is true good luck with whatever you pursue.

Peace

If you're finished with martial arts for good and want to try something else, you might want to give kung fu a try.

The good news is Dougie has been promoted to 2 stripe Fuschia belt in Couch Fu.

It is a sad day when Dougie announces his retirement.  i think we should all wear a black armband on our left bicep in rememberence of Dougie.

As for a new hobby you may want to..... 

A.  Take up Curling (Canadian National Sport)

B.  Take up full contact knitting (Not as ghey as it sounds)

C.  Learn Portugese so you can legitimately say romo correctly

D.  Get a sex change so you can become a dominatrix (I heard Hendo likes that stuff)

E.  Develop a drug habit so you can go to rehab. (I hear they have good cookies at AA)

much respect Dougie...you are going out on your own terms and doing it while at the top of your game...  ;-)

too many just don't know when it's time to hang 'em up, but you my friend will not be one of those people.  now you can focus on your acting career right?

Dougie has even given up posting on this thread. 

*Wipes Tears*

I miss Dougie already.

My training and involvment in MMA started to decrease when i bought a new couch last winter.

I suggest you take up genaside

Dougie's new venture = President of Barry Manilow Fan Club. Beware of Spam.

Collect yourself an arsenal of guns.

I haven't told Dana or the UFC yet. In fact, Couture and Hendo don't know either.

I felt comfortable enough with you guys to let you know first.

Dougie Wear - Keeping your Pimp hand strong!

Aasen - Can I collect guns AND knives? They seem to go well together...

dont forget throwing stars

Mix6APlix - "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"

Oooh yeah, gotta collect throwing stars too.

I still think you should develop a drug habit to get into rehab.  I am telling you the cookies are the shit.