Quitting my job to coach volleyball AMA

Damn, jiggling ass all over the place!

I approve!

JasonJ -

heads up would be nice faggot.. i am at work 

You assumed a thread mentioning volleyball wouldn't have ass in it and somehow I am the faggot?! No. Don't OG on your work computer. You should know better. 

I support this decision 100%!

Stinkie, my man, if I can help in any way, please let me know!!

I'd really, really like to help!!!!!!

In

Great thread. Need any water boys?

StankieEdgar -
JasonJ -

heads up would be nice faggot.. i am at work 

You assumed a thread mentioning volleyball wouldn't have ass in it and somehow I am the faggot?! No. Don't OG on your work computer. You should know better. 

Fuck that. I only OG at work. 

Shit!!

This is an AMA!

Can I help with anything, Stinkie?

NEFARIOUS -

Shit!!

This is an AMA!

YO NIFTY! 

Yes, I need talent scouts. My vision is a traveling team that would be a volleyball hybrid of the globetrotters and 96 Bulls. No beach is safe. 

kingofpancakes80 - Great thread. Need any water boys?

Yes. My inbox is flooded with applications already but I'll put you on the list. Thanks. 

StankieEdgar - 

Yes. My inbox is flooded with applications already but I'll put you on the list. Thanks. 

Yeah, I'll do it for free. In fact, I'll do it until someone tells me to leave. And I might still keep doing it.

StankieEdgar -
NEFARIOUS -

Shit!!

This is an AMA!

YO NIFTY! 

Yes, I need talent scouts. My vision is a traveling team that would be a volleyball hybrid of the globetrotters and 96 Bulls. No beach is safe. 

Awesome!

My inbox is now flooded too!!

I’ll review the applications and forward the BEST ones to you!!

kingofpancakes80 -
StankieEdgar - 

Yeah, I'll do it for free. In fact, I'll do it until someone tells me to leave. And I might still keep doing it.

LOL!!