Quote from Beto O'Rourke about guns

"Presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke on Saturday gave a blunt answer when asked how he would address some gun owners' concerns that the government could be planning to take away their firearms.

"I want to be really clear that that's exactly what we are going to do," said the former Texas congressman. "Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government."

1 Like

I bet he said this in spanish followed by a wicked heelflip. 

4 Likes

Give him credit he's telling us exactly what he'll do if he can. Constitution means nothing to these people.

5 Likes

lol. how to lose an election in america 101.

5 Likes
Sogsteel -

I bet he said this in spanish followed by a wicked heelflip. 

flash 1 and 2 owner here. two of my EDCs depending on pants and location. anything else you recommend?

I could use the $50 they'd give me, it's just too bad that i lost them in a boating accident. 

lol, goodnight sweet Prince.

And think about what he's attempting for a moment...he knows AR's are simply a political tool and not any more capable of a weapon than any other semi-auto rifle. Yet he's willing to strip them from tens of millions of Americans just to further his own personal political career.

Like, "Fuck all of you, this is good for ME!"

It's the irony of politicians in general...they're "supposed" to be there for us, when in fact they step on us to further their own careers.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It's funny ,you have people who are running for president telling you that you ,the citizens are disgusting people so if you vote me in I will take your shit and then bring in a bunch of foreigners to do things the right way (our way ).

Illegal vote is the democratic vote , a system based on corruption. They hate you , they really do and yet the same left will vote them in because of their perceived guilt . What a loopy bunch of cunts.

9 Likes

i like it

he is honest that gun control will come by force

better then lying and playing word games
when you have an agenda

How did that mandatory buy back work in NZ there Robert? 

Genius, you've solved murderfication!

Do you guys have to register those firearms down there?  If the liberals up here in Canada decide to go after ar's and handguns it'll be easy for them to get the law abiding citizens' ones because they're classified as restricted and the government has a record of them.  

If if they are not tracked, how can they come take them?  

jpm995 - 

Give him credit he's telling us exactly what he'll do if he can. Constitution means nothing to these people.

the constitution means nothing to anyone who isn't a willing slave.

"Nobody is trying to take your guns"

-democrats

3 Likes
King Trav -

Do you guys have to register those firearms down there?  If the liberals up here in Canada decide to go after ar's and handguns it'll be easy for them to get the law abiding citizens' ones because they're classified as restricted and the government has a record of them.  

No registration - just a form that identifies your weapon in a class like handgun or rifle.  

Stu Cazzo -
King Trav -

No registration - just a form that identifies your weapon in a class like handgun or rifle.  

Depends on the state

Pura Vida -
jpm995 - 

the constitution means nothing to anyone who isn't a willing slave.

So the constitution only means things to slaves, huh?

Its over, dude. 

Go find a new shtick, and come back with a new sn. 

4 Likes

He tops my list of the dumbest candidates and that is a very long list. He really thinks saying things like this will get him elected. What a complete f'ing idiot.

jpm995 -

Please. Unless you support giving guns to convicted felons, it doesn't mean much to you either. 

1 Like