Quote from Point Break Remake movie

“There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of not really living.”

What do you think of this quote? Do you agree with it?

I think the whole film was an abomination, and any attempt to remake such a legendary piece of cinema should have been thwarted.

I do agree with the quote, though.

Favorite quote from Point Break Remake movie:

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

tiger07 - I think the whole film was an abomination, and any attempt to remake such a legendary piece of cinema should have been thwarted.

I do agree with the quote, though.
How dare you speak badly of one of the greatest cinematic experience in the universe!

Utah, Get Me Two!

I prefer the greatest quote from the original...

"Utah, get me two!"

we've found the guy who watched the whole movie!

"Nebraska, get me six!"

I'll didn't watch this shit remake and never will but I'll tell you guys right now I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino.

I'm more of a xXx: The Return of Xander Cage guy.

He's the action sports James Bond.

RockstarWestfall - I prefer the greatest quote from the original...

"Utah, get me two!"

I disagree, but a great quote. "Back off Warchild, seriously" is an act a pure cinematic magic. 

Do I agree with the quote?  Thems just words me boy.  Remember in the ACTUAL movie when Utah jumps out of the plane without a shoot?  He doesn't need fucking words, he lives that shit everyday!

ABCTT_delinodeshields - we've found the guy who watched the whole movie!

I thought the remake was OK but the original was significantly better!

Point Break Remake = 5/10

Point Break Original = 7/10

Another good quote from the remake:

"We're all gonna die. The only question is how."

Billco -
RockstarWestfall - I prefer the greatest quote from the original...

"Utah, get me two!"

I disagree, but a great quote. "Back off Warchild, seriously" is an act a pure cinematic magic. 

That would be....a waste of timmme

Fuck that remake.