R any of u really gonna watch UFC over football?

Mma is my favorite sport but c'mon. Phone Post

It's obviously not if you are going to watch football instead

2012, dvr's how do they fucking work?

InsatiableKauf -  It's obviously not if you are going to watch football instead

9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

MMA is the sport for people who don't like sports.

its free on xbox...so yeah

besides my Packers are giving Manning's giants their discount double check tomorrow

Uh...yes.

UFC for me, and why is everyone on Tebows nuts? Phone Post

Chris Power - 9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

Wow I thought it was just me, MMA is teh only sport I watch. The rest suck. (except world cut football)

Neil McCauley - 2012, dvr's how do they fucking work?

Yes, I could care less about Pats/Denver honestly, neither are my team and frankly Pats will blow them out anyway so yeah I'll be watching UFC.

Between fights I'll flip back to see whats going on in the game just to see the score but yeah I would never pass on a UFC event to watch a football game, not even if it was my team.

And shit you can record either of them, watch the UFC, record the game, watch the game, order and record the PPV.

Chris Power - 9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

didnt even know the pats and the broncos were goin at it. havent watched sports in years

sounds interesting but more interested in UFC Rio

Setting up two TVs for tonight, problem solved

UFC on the big screen, NFL on the smaller one

Where I will be,will definitely be watching football instead of UFC.

Yeah.. whats wrong with same time? Go to a sports bar.

Neil McCauley - 2012, dvr's how do they fucking work?

neil mccauley has 30 seconds flatted the correct.

Even if u r not a football fan this game is going to be watched by everyone. It's a national phenomenon. You are going to show up to work or school next week and everyone will be talking about the game except you in your tapout shirt and UFC shoes. Phone Post

Doesn't matter about football cause I wasn't paying $45 for this card anyway. First time I don;t purchase a UFC card.

Yes. Who gives a shit? A Patriots playoff game? Wow, never seen that before! What are the Broncos, like 9-8? I'm not going to miss pretty much guaranteed fireworks on UFC 142 to watch a squash game. Spoiler, the Patriots will win.

So? You're obviously trying to upset some MMA fans by saying that NFL is a lot more popular and is more discussed by the general public. No shit!